Raymond Daniels hype

Since you even bring Sudo up, you probably won't get this but here's the difference: Sudo's showmanship style was all about humor, entertaining the crowd. Daniels on the other hand is all about gloating and humiliating the opponent.

Also, Genki ran his routine against mostly game fighters including Marquardt, Brown, Ludwig, Kid, Kohi, Masato, Kraus, Schaffa, etc.. whereas Daniels spent nearly all of his career clowning horribly mismatched opponents, sometimes while they were stumbling around half conscious.

I like your posts :D

Daniels on the other hand is all about gloating and humiliating the opponent..

Seriously curious how does he try to humiliate his opponent? Ive only seen a chunk of his wcl league fights and two glory ones and i dont recall him ever trying to clown the guy while he is fighting him.

The thing is he don't compete in FTR and also don't weight 65Kg.

Raymond Daniels doesn't have to weight 65kg or less. He can weight whatever he is now. I'm just saying the lighter guys like Saenchai, Pakorn, Yodwicha, Petboonchu, would all beat the crap out of Raymond Daniels in a full Thai rule bout.

Sure, I get it. It's his style to clown D level fighters and look helpless against any world class kickboxer. And just as he enjoys beating irrelevant opponents, I enjoy seeing him lose.

he fought high level opponent but just in different rule set, and i believe if Vatelleni fight him in WCL rules, he would get beat up.

Raymond Daniels doesn't have to weight 65kg or less. He can weight whatever he is now. I'm just saying the lighter guys like Saenchai, Pakorn, Yodwicha, Petboonchu, would all beat the crap out of Raymond Daniels in a full Thai rule bout.

And the point is what exactly? He never said he is a muay thai fighter. there is no point in competing in it.

and how would they do in WCL or Point fight rules

yes the will get beat up as well

And if Saechai or Yodwicha fought Demetrious Johnson in MMA, they'd get destroyed. If Demetrious Johnson fought Akira Yaegashi in boxing, he'd get destroyed.

We get your point, it's just not a point worth making.

and how would they do in WCL or Point fight rules

yes the will get beat up as well

You just lost credentials for bringing up ticky tack point fighting and WCL that's now dead. Nobody wants to fight in those shit. Especially the big names fighters. They wouldn't want to downgrade.

You just lost credentials for bringing up ticky tack point fighting and WCL that's now dead. Nobody wants to fight in those shit. Especially the big names fighters. They wouldn't want to downgrade.

Pem123 seems a nice enough guy and enthusiastic poster but he lost any credibility pretty early on.

well it probably has got to do with sentiment?........he watched the wcl when he was young (I assume) and loved it back then

some people on this board still watch wwe crap because they used to watch it as a kid

all im implying is Daniels fighting style are better suited for that rule set, and he probably beat everyone that beaten him in that rule set. its got nothing to do with WCL being dead or whatsoever

but to be fair in your first two season in WCL you get paid 1000 in a fight, which a lot compare to what MT fighter make fight in Thailand

well it probably has got to do with sentiment?........he watched the wcl when he was young (I assume) and loved it back then

some people on this board still watch wwe crap because they used to watch it as a kid

yes, that was one of the best time i ever had.

Pem123 seems a nice enough guy and enthusiastic poster but he lost any credibility pretty early on.

fair judgment
i dont care about credibility. as long as you think im not a douche, im okay with it.

but to be fair, in order to maintain credibility you have to be less one sided, which many people on this sub forum are not

Im sure dale cook ( coach of the destroyer ) are reliable sources

He is a k-1 level fighter so he can be a k-1 champion indeed. LOL

Back