Raymond Daniels hype

Can't even stand watching his awkward bullshit style. Ugh, makes me nuts and frustrated. Hope he gets KO'd next time.

He's a fun fighter, but it's good his hype train got derailed. I remember a couple of years ago we had Valiss and some others nuthugging the shit out of the guy, pretending he was the Michael Jordan of the striking world (gheghe, Pem).

no body ever said that buddy.
we only said that Flashy Kick could work sometimes. and Daniels and WCL was so much fun to watch.

"We"? Going by your join date, you weren't even around then, "buddy".

"We"? Going by your join date, you weren't even around then, "buddy".

"pretending he was the Michael Jordan of the striking world (gheghe, Pem)."

when you said Pem, you were referring to me right.

Yes I was talking about actual point fighting, not what MMA fans say to bash fighters they don't like :icon_chee

The best IMO is Pedro Xavier. Only got to see a few of his fights live but that guy has speed like I've never seen. Raymond is also amazing to watch live, and I've been blessed to see him a bunch of times, always impressive.

I've seen Pedro Xavier (WAKO Worlds 1991,1993) and he was ridiculous with his legwork, granted but when it comes to blitzing and footwork Ive seen better,more complete pointsfighters.

"pretending he was the Michael Jordan of the striking world (gheghe, Pem)."

when you said Pem, you were referring to me right.
I was referring to your legendary expression and using it in another context. Nothing more, nothing less. Doesn't make you part of the people I was referring to regarding Daniels.

I first seen Daniels back in the WKL I think it was? Chuck Norris' fight league. He was a beast back then too.

Yh he beat up Stephen Thompson but it got turned into no contest. I don't remember but I also think he fought for Strikeforce once also.

I don't know what are you talking about, TS. No one is taking serious that guy. He looked like a amateur against Valtellini and he has an awkward style for kickboxing. He will get wreck by any top fighter. Maybe just Pem(aka michael jordan of sherdog) thinks something like that.

Last edited:
I don't know what are talking about, TS. No one is taking serious that guy. He looked like a amateur against Valtellini and he has an awkward style for kickboxing. He will get wreck by any top fighter. Maybe just Pem(aka michael jordan of sherdog) thinks something like that.
It's really silly, but every time I see someoe refer to that "Michael Jordan of kickboxing" comment I have to smile.

I don't know what are you talking about, TS. No one is taking serious that guy. He looked like a amateur against Valtellini and he has an awkward style for kickboxing. He will get wreck by any top fighter. Maybe just Pem(aka michael jordan of sherdog) thinks something like that.

he is one of the best at his rule set ( pka, point kickboxing and wcl)
but in glory, yeah i agree. he probaly not a title threat anytime soon, but you cannot denied his achievement in other rule set of kickfighting

damn he eve compete in world taekwondo tourney

he is one of the best at his rule set ( pka, point kickboxing and wcl)
but in glory, yeah i agree. he probaly not a title threat anytime soon, but you cannot denied his achievement in other rule set of kickfighting

damn he eve compete in world taekwondo tourney

His kicks looks so vulnerable. This is so ironic. His only tools are his kicks and he try to be van damme , but it works(sometimes) with D level competition. With good fighters you get wreck. So he should go and play in the new KICKBOXER MOVIE, NOT GSP. He will be great there. You know.... he have to wake up, reality is different form movie. This is main problem with Fighters like Blake and Daniels, they thinks they are some kind of van damme of real kickboxing. Someone or something should wake them up to reality and told them that they have to improve, change and implement thier game for kickboxing if they want to be relevant. They can't be and they can't fight like a taekwondo in kickboxing. They should be first a kickboxer.

Last edited:
His kicks looks so vulnerable. This is so ironic. His only tools are his kicks and he try to be van damme , but it works(sometimes) with D level competition. With good fighters you get wreck. So he should go and play in the new KICKBOXER MOVIE, NOT GSP. He will be great there. You know.... he have to wake up, reality is different form movie. This is main problem with Fighters like Blake and Daniels, they thinks they are some kind of van damme of real kickboxing. Someone or something should wake them up to reality and told them that they have to improve, change and implement thier game for kickboxing if they want to be relevant. They can't be and they can't fight like a taekwondo in kickboxing. They should be first a kickboxer.

why, why do they need to change. how about let them fight in their own rule. thats why i hope something like WCL rise again so people who love flashy kick and action packed fight. can watch them. and no they dont need to fight in 'real' Kickboxing to be relevant. and world taekwondo champion and point Kickboxing are not some D level competition. they are different form of Kickboxing and have their own difficulties and technique to be mastered.

Back