Media Raul Rosas Jr's mating call? (someone explain this to me)

tropic-thunder-blackface.png

"it's time to have a talk."

The fact that it gets attention seems to work. Better than "dont fear me..."
Also as much as sherdoggers seem to claim to be on side of the fighters it seems like they hate every single on of em lol

Reactions: HHJ
That's a lazy argument.

How many other 19 year olds have been 4-1 in the UFC?
How many 19 years has Dana decided to give fights to? He has literally fought the bottom of the barrel in the UFC. A tone point they even gave him the absolute lowest ranked fighter in the division.

How many 19 years has Dana decided to give fights to? He has literally fought the bottom of the barrel in the UFC. A tone point they even gave him the absolute lowest ranked fighter in the division.
Fine with me
Chiwiwis kult eternal

Some gen alpha tiktok generation shit. Making stuff up every other week and making everything try to "go viral".

Every time I see his fight I just think of Bigfoot Silva

If you're a grown adult chanting chiwiwi at one of his fights you may as well jump off a bridge I mean jesus

No offense, but he obviously doesn't have his triple digit IQ club membership card.

No idea if it's related to his condition, and I have absolutely nothing against that kid, but he's objectively slow. That's the kind of shit I would expect slower people to say.

Go figure why he keeps repeating that non-sense though. I guess it makes sense in his head, he's not hurting anyone.

Last edited:
Back