lovemymma
@Black
Reaction score
GULhihyWUAAAt1P

Other fights:

Rinat Fakhretdinov vs . Nursulton Ruziboev
Bruno Ferreira vs Abus Magomedov
Marcos Rogerio de lima vs Kennedy Nzechukwu

I'm interested in the Ankalaev / Rakic fight and I'm interested in seeing if Chimaev shows up. I'll catch the other fights while I'm tuning in for this.

EDIT: I couldn't see the image in OP's graphic, so I had to look up the full card. I'm always interested in an RDA fight. Here's what Tapology has listed

Ilia Topuria vs. Max Holloway145 lbs

R. Whittaker vs. K. Chimaev185 lbs

Ciryl Gane vs. A. Volkov265 lbs

Lerone Murphy vs. Dan Ige145 lbs

M. Ankalaev vs. A. Rakić205 lbs

R. Fakhretdinov vs. N. Ruziboev170 lbs

M. Rogério de Lima vs. K. Nzechukwu265 lbs

Geoff Neal vs. R. dos Anjos170 lbs

Great card, looking forward to it, lots of good matchups!! should be a lot of fun. I'll give it 9/10

I love Holloway, he is must watch and I think he'll dominate and be champ again.

Love Whittaker as well but I'll be honest I'm not convinced that fight is gonna happen... I need to see them both making the walk to the octagon to believe it, but could still be Whittaker on the card against someone else.

Gane vs Volkov rematch will be interesting and Volkov has improved a lot since their first fight.

Bruno is a really fun fighter and always lets go, his fight will be good.

RDA vs Neal will be fun.. I like both guys, not sure who I want to win. Other good fights as well.

upgrading to 9.5 after looking at card more.

2 heavyweight Fights. 0 wmma Fights.

RDA, Whittaker, Holloway Fights all great Fights.

I don't see how you can miss this. Won't be a better card till UFC 400

Looks great.

9/10.

Beats the snot out of the Sphere card, good mix of fighters, more than just a typical Abu Dhabi Middle Eastern/Russian card.

Really like it.

Six main events? Fight night main events maybe? Saying you count six of those is like saying you counted 6 dog turds.

There's 3 main event level fights, and this should be the standard for a UFC PPV. I know Anik is just shilling, but it's wild what decreasing the quality does to people.

Back