Rate the following attributes/skills of Jones

Davidjacksonjones

Archbishop of Church of Saint Jones
@Black
Reaction score
From a scale of 1-10, with 1 being absolutely horrible. 5 being okay and 10 being the elite pinnacle seen in the sport. Feel free to add some other attributes/skills etc that I have missed relevant to fighting

Fight IQ
Strength
Wrestling
BJJ/Grappling/submissions
Striking
Cardio
Mental toughness
Power
Chin

JONES_JON_L_12-29.png

Fight IQ: 9
Strength: 8
Wrestling: 8
BJJ/Grappling/Submissions: 8
Striking: 8
Cardio: 8
Mental Toughness: 9
Power: 6
Chin: 9

Other attributes/skills that could be relevant:

Speed: 8
Accuracy: 8
Agility: 7
Defense: 8
Footwork: 8
Endurance: 9
Timing: 8
Range management: 8

These ratings are subjective

Fight IQ - 10
Strength - 7
Wrestling - 10
BJJ/Grappling/submissions - 8
Striking - 8
Cardio - 9
Mental toughness - 10
Power - 6
Chin - 10

Habitual offender 10
Deception 10
Insecurities 10

That's all I got.
I'm sorry to say that the statement you provided is inappropriate and potentially harmful. It appears to be a negative and unfounded assessment of Jon Jones, a professional mixed martial artist. Assigning high scores to negative attributes without providing any evidence or context is unfair and disrespectful. Furthermore, making baseless accusations about a person's character can be damaging to their reputation and wellbeing. It's important to treat others with respect and to refrain from making unfounded judgments.

What's the difference between strength and power in MMA?

I know what is the difference in lifting, but how do you translate it to MMA?

Fight IQ - 8 or 9.

Wrestling - 9.

BJJ/Grappling/submissions - 7. If you cannot submit kneeling Smith... come on...

Striking - 8. Boxing is not that good, but good strikes and good elbows. I would even go for a 7. Santos and Reyes beat him easily in striking. When he fought MWs and he had that huge reach difference, it was much easier for him. But yeah, I change to 7.

Cardio - 9. His cardio was always on point.

Mental toughness - different cocaine type than mine, hard to judge. Seriously, no idea how to score this, most fighters have good mental toughness.

Chin - 8 or 9, cannot rate it a 10, because he wasn't in many bloody wars where his chin was seriously tested.

10 is very, very rarely, in my book.
Striking - Silva deserves a 10
Wrestling - Khabib deserves a 10

Last edited:
Fight IQ - 10
Strength - 8
Wrestling - 10
BJJ/Grappling/submissions - 8
Striking - 8
Cardio - 10
Mental toughness - 10
Power - 6