Rate The Card: UFC 192 Cormier vs. Gustafsson

Just not a huge fan of the fights. Gus lost his luster for me when Johnson took him out. Cormier is a boring fighter.

Rashad and Bader will be boring.

Hendricks Woodley might be good, but Johnny has slowed down (liked him better when he came out with serious energy and was knocking people out, now he fights like a Jackson fighter)

Plus the female fight. Im not a fan at all of wmma

Just my opinion.

I can understand that. Based on the matchups I can see why some think they'll be boring matchups but they are high profile and relevant in the division, I think it will be good. Some of these guys may have had some snoozers but they've had just as many barn burners.

It's not bad, but I'm not making the drive to see it.

6.5/10. Could probably use one more marquee fight. Maybe something at LW.

Main event is a good match up, but I just can't treat it as a legit title fight.

Not a fan of Bader/Rashad.

Woodley/Hendricks is a great fight on paper, but I'm wondering how it will look in action.

Jordan/Magomedov is a solid test for Ruslan.

Jouban/Tumenov is A+ and the best fight on the entire card.

A couple serious prospects on the prelims with Islam Makhachev and Yair Rodriguez.

Eye/Pena is sorta meh. As is Cariaso/Pettis and Lewis/Hamilton.

I can understand that. Based on the matchups I can see why some think they'll be boring matchups but they are high profile and relevant in the division, I think it will be good. Some of these guys may have had some snoozers but they've had just as many barn burners.

Agreed, fingers crossed that they are good

I got it at 8/10 for the main

6/10 prelims

Main card weighs heavier so I got it a 7.5 overall

Very solid card. Stoked for it. I don't like doing numerical ratings, too arbitrary and tough to judge

I'd give it a solid 7.5/10. There are some really nice matchups on there.

Im going to see Brand New live instead that weekend. Saving my money for GGG vs Lemieux in NY.

Card looks good to me 7.5 out of ten based on looks but how can any card really matter? How many stacked cards have we seen that blow and how many no name fights are awsome.

6.5/10. Could probably use one more marquee fight. Maybe something at LW.

Main event is a good match up, but I just can't treat it as a legit title fight.

Not a fan of Bader/Rashad.

Woodley/Hendricks is a great fight on paper, but I'm wondering how it will look in action.

Jordan/Magomedov is a solid test for Ruslan.

Jouban/Tumenov is A+ and the best fight on the entire card.

A couple serious prospects on the prelims with Islam Makhachev and Yair Rodriguez.

Eye/Pena is sorta meh. As is Cariaso/Pettis and Lewis/Hamilton.

I definitely agree with this.

Rashad's return, Next title shot at Welterweight, step up in competition for Magomedov, Julianna should be getting a crack at the title come 2016 if she walks away with an impressive win.

I think it's a great main card with lots of meaningful bouts.

Great top 4 fights. Don't really care about the women's fight. Gus/Cormier intrigues me because I feel Gus should win on paper but Cormier probably finds a way somehow. Evans/Bader is a #1 contender as far as I'm concerned. Woodley/Hendricks is for sure a #1 contender and I hope Woodley wins. Jordan/Magomedov is an amazing fight for me, Jordan's just pushed himself to relevance and Magomedov is the best prospect in the division, I got Magomedov but Jordan's proved dangerous lately.

Back