Rate The Card: UFC 192 Cormier vs. Gustafsson

8, good card.

Think your bout order is def wrong though.

JB/Ali probably wont be on main card, thats got prelim main event written all over it.

Rose will be on FS1 prelims over Dan Hooker.

Think you get Eye/Pena nad maybe Jouban on main card, JB/Ali on prelims with Jordan/Ruslam, Islam and Hill/Rose

then Lewis, Pettis and Hooker fights on fight pass.

It's a good, solid, decent card. Nothing spectacular. Realistically - this isn't going to sell many PPV's.

UFC 192 live from Houston, Tx

Main Card:

Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Alexander Gustafsson- UFC LHW Championship Bout
Rashad Evans vs. Ryan Bader
Tyron Woodley vs. Johny Hendricks
Joseph Benavidez vs. Ali Bagautinov
Julianna Pena vs. Jessica Eye

FS1 Prelims:

Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov
Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
Yair Rodriguez vs. Daniel Hooker
Islam Makhachev vs. Adriano Martins

Fight Pass Prelims:

Derrick Lewis vs. Anthony Hamilton
Sergio Pettis vs. Chris Cariaso
Rose Namajunas vs. Angela Hill

Please note that this is not the official bout order, just a mock one for the sake of the thread. Now that the UFC 192 Houston card is put together give or take 1 or 2 prelim fights, what do you think of the card? I'd say it's a damn good PPV, especially the top 3 billed. The most interesting fight on the card in my opinion is Hendricks/Woodley I'm not sure at all how that one plays out. The PPV and FS1 prelims both seem to be filled with very entertaining matchups, I like this one more than 190 or 191. What do you guys think?

8.5/10 due to great depth throughout

This is sold card. 8/10

Don't sleep on the prelims, Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumeno and Yair Rodriguez vs. Daniel Hooker are gonna be sick fights.

Sergio pettis vs cariaso on the fight pass prelims that's sweet. Rose on the fight pass prelims as well.

9/10. Great set of interesting prospects and a nice set of the elite from an exciting division to top it off.

UFC 192 live from Houston, Tx

Main Card:

Daniel Cormier (c) vs. Alexander Gustafsson- UFC LHW Championship Bout
Rashad Evans vs. Ryan Bader
Tyron Woodley vs. Johny Hendricks
Joseph Benavidez vs. Ali Bagautinov
Julianna Pena vs. Jessica Eye

FS1 Prelims:

Shawn Jordan vs. Ruslan Magomedov
Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
Yair Rodriguez vs. Daniel Hooker
Islam Makhachev vs. Adriano Martins

Fight Pass Prelims:

Derrick Lewis vs. Anthony Hamilton
Sergio Pettis vs. Chris Cariaso
Rose Namajunas vs. Angela Hill

Please note that this is not the official bout order, just a mock one for the sake of the thread. Now that the UFC 192 Houston card is put together give or take 1 or 2 prelim fights, what do you think of the card? I'd say it's a damn good PPV, especially the top 3 billed. The most interesting fight on the card in my opinion is Hendricks/Woodley I'm not sure at all how that one plays out. The PPV and FS1 prelims both seem to be filled with very entertaining matchups, I like this one more than 190 or 191. What do you guys think?

On paper, certainly better than UFC 190 which did not look that great, and turned out to be ho-hum as well. A lot deeper than UFC 191, especially in the lower part of the PPV and televised prelims. Very solid card, probably 7.5 - 8.0 out of 10 for me.. I agree with some who surmised that it may not sell a ton of PPVs, but there are some nice pairings. I'll be watching.

8/10. I will buy it. Looking forward to Cormier's first defense, the return of Shad, Shawn "superkick" Jordan, Hooker/Rodriguez is a good fight, Hendricks/Woodley is a very important scrap, and Jouban/Tumenov is a hardcore fan's dream fight. I'm actually really looking forward to this card.

Very good card. I actually like the prelims a lot as well.

8/10

8, good card.

Think your bout order is def wrong though.

JB/Ali probably wont be on main card, thats got prelim main event written all over it.

Rose will be on FS1 prelims over Dan Hooker.

Think you get Eye/Pena nad maybe Jouban on main card, JB/Ali on prelims with Jordan/Ruslam, Islam and Hill/Rose

then Lewis, Pettis and Hooker fights on fight pass.

I tweaked it a bit. I agree Benavidez will likely be prelim headliner but I think the Yair fight will be televised. He's got a lot of hype since his fight in Mexico with Rosa. Moved Islam to fight pass as well since I could see the women's fight being televised as well.

6/10... I look at the main card and give a point for every fighter im interested in watching. 6 is a good score and ill watch.

Back