Rate The Card: UFC 192 Cormier vs. Gustafsson

On paper its not as good as UFC 191, and yet... I am thinking about buying it.

No chance in hell I buy 191

from fighting for the belt in in a ppv main event to the only fight in fight pass prelims... so sad Cariasso career

I think it's a great card, probably 8/10.

LHW title fight
T-Wood who usually delivers
Rashad's comeback
Three russian guys who's looked great so far
A girl who can finish fights in Julianna Pe

Why the hell is Rshad/Bader the co main? Eeeewwww @ that fight.

6.5/10

Cormier/Gus is a great fight. I'm looking forward to it.
Evans vs. Bader is a decent fight. It has a pretty good chance of being a snoozer though. Very relevant fight to the LHW division.
Woodley vs. Hendricks is another relevant fight. And like Evans/Bader this fight could turn into a snoozer.
Jordan vs. Magomedov is not PPV worthy at all. Brutal fight.
Julianna Pena vs. Jessica Eye is mediocre. Don't care for WMMA.

Jouban vs. Tumenov is a great fight.

I like it a lot. 8/10. Hopefully they add 1 or 2 more fights. 10 always feels a little slim with the amount of fighters in the UFC.

The card is great. Shad/Gus/T-Wood/Jouban/Tumenov/Cariaso/Rodriguez all on 1 night is a sweet treat for the fans of Texas. I'm
Hoping 2 more solid fights get added and a good FS1 headliner is made although I ain't mad one bit about Jouban/Tumenov as a free headliner. Texas always gets badass cards so expect another great fight to be added soo

Last three fights on the main card are solid. Megomedov is an exciting fighter that's about it

8.5/10

Watch out for Rodriguez/Hooker and Jouban/Tumenov.

Not brilliant, but not bad either. I'll give it a 5.5

It's not bad. I think the Mighty Mouse card is better though.

Edited. Added in two fights that were confirmed this morning (Benavidez/Ali & Rose/Hill) and tweaked the order a bit. Seems all fights are confirmed now.

Back