Rate The Card: UFC 191 Mighty Mouse vs. Dodson II

I hope mighty mouse loses, but during the fight dodson suffers nerve damage so he cant have that stupid smile on his face anymore

main event awful. no one cares. co main event is awesome. some good fights but not PPV worthy. most Mighty mouse cards do 100,000 and I expect this around that or even a little less 90,000

Didn't Pearson just fight like two weeks ago? He's a busy guy.

Some short turnarounds for several fighters on the card.

Mir = W on July 15
Pearson = (3 round) L on July 18
Felder = (3 round L) on July 25

Kudos to those guys for getting right back in there.

Damn they are making changes. this card went from hell naw to intredasting very fast.

I say move PVZ down to headline the prelims (more exposure there anyway) and put Lineker's fight on the main card to open the PPV.

7 out of 10. It isn't 189, but MM regardless of how enthused fans get is a spectacle to behold in the cage. Absolute must see TV. 2 possible #1 contender fights also look great. You've got to love Felder and Pearson tends to be pretty fun. I'm not too interested in a VanZant showcase fight, and I'm not even sure I'll even DVR the prelims.

Not at all a fan of Minnie Mouse as I've stated numerous times.

If Dodson wins, watch how long Zuffa waits to give Minnie a rematch.

FTR, Dodson is an exciting fighter and is probably marketable as a champ.

main event awful. no one cares. co main event is awesome. some good fights but not PPV worthy. most Mighty mouse cards do 100,000 and I expect this around that or even a little less 90,000

Very harsh. I expect ~ 250K - 300K just for Mir - Arlovski. This is a great free fox card.

3/10 PPV.

It is even WORSE than no one cares. The UFC brass itself did not care enough about this "gimmick" to even assign a professional scorekeeper to work the inaugural UFC Flyweight championship FFS.

G.D. if that DOESN'T SCREAM something about 125 male MMA to you, well just pay full $60 for this card.

Is there actually going to be a "sanctioned" scorekeeper this time around?:icon_chee

I have NO IDEA how you guys and gals can stand to watch buck and a quarter "adult" males fight.

Hell, Mighty Mouse would TOWER over UFC HW Joe Son. If he is worth a PPV penny, let him fight RDA/ Khabib, Cowboy, hell even Guida!

Didn't Pearson just fight like two weeks ago? He's a busy guy.

I think it's crazy that Felder can fight by then. How many fighters would have been ko'd by many of the shots those guys absorbed in that awesome fight (Felder/Barbosa)?

Ok card, not great, not horrible, its maybe a 200k buy card tops, MM/Dodson is best Fly fight and its got Manuwa/Rumble, Lineker/Rivera which should be exciting. PVZ is fun to watch, Mir/AA is a big fight.

Its a 7.

i love when MM headlines cards, i get to go home early

wish he headlined all cards

Solid 6/10 and could potentially be an 8/10 card if the fights are as exciting as on paper.

I don't get these mma " fans " anymore.
Oh well I am not going to try and argue.

Ronda will fight again soon enough.

Very harsh. I expect ~ 250K - 300K just for Mir - Arlovski. This is a great free fox card.

3/10 PPV.

It is even WORSE than no one cares. The UFC brass itself did not care enough about this "gimmick" to even assign a professional scorekeeper to work the inaugural UFC Flyweight championship FFS.

G.D. if that DOESN'T SCREAM something about 125 male MMA to you, well just pay full $60 for this card.

Is there actually going to be a "sanctioned" scorekeeper this time around?:icon_chee

I have NO IDEA how you guys and gals can stand to watch buck and a quarter "adult" males fight.

Hell, Mighty Mouse would TOWER over UFC HW Joe Son. If he is worth a PPV penny, let him fight RDA/ Khabib, Cowboy, hell even Guida!

dude i honestly have no idea what the hell you're rambling on about 99% of the time, but please never stop, and never change.

your posts are gold

and 7/10, watchable indeed.

Back