FS1 Prelims:
John Lineker vs. Francisco Rivera
Jan Blachowicz vs. Corey Anderson
Andre Fili vs. Clay Collard
Joe Riggs vs. Ron Stallings

Fight Pass Prelims:
Nazareno Malegarie vs. Joaquim Silva
Raquel Pennington vs. Opponent TBA

Please note that this is not the official bout order of the card, but one I have made for the purpose of the thread. Now that all of the bouts for UFC 191 have been confirmed, what would you rate the card? Initially, I was very hard on this card, it came together last minute and for awhile it seemed UFC 192 was going to come together before this was going to, but I'm not mad at the card, it isn't as bad as most initially thought it was going to be, I'll definitely be buying it, I'm hoping Dodson can put MM away this time and I'm always down for a Rumble fight. Linker/Rivera is going to be a war as well. What do you guys think?

Not a terrible card, but I just don't see much more than 250K-300K buys.

MM vs Dodson couldn't fill the lobby of a hotel. AA vs Mir is a fight for the hardcore fans so will have some pull with the MMA crowd. Rumble will pull some viewers but a lot of overlap with the AA/Mir fans.

PVZ might pull in some additional viewers.

Will watch first.

Joe Riggs? Wtf he's still around?

That's a pretty cool card tho for hardcover fans. Wouldstream/10

Blachowicz/Anderson is on the main card. Felder/Pearson will probably headline the prelims. It's a good card, I wouldn't say great, but good, I'm looking forward to a few of the matchups quite a bit

I don't get why people aren't excited. Main card (as put together by Arkridge) is guaranteed to have action, no hugfests or gasfests. Also John Lineker vs Francisco Rivera is fireworks. Andre Fili vs Clay Collard is a nice one too. I guess Blachowicz vs Anderson may deliver if neither is tentative (after their respective losses).

Good card. You don't have to appreciate only fights with ranked guys.

Pearson vs. Felder will be super fun. Card looks okay... I think the fact that it's Dodson really helps my excitement.

Always stoked to see MM fight. Dodson too. Good matchups. Just a fun card but not a card that I'm like counting the days toward or anything. I'll give it a 6.5/10

Blachowicz/Anderson is on the main card. Felder/Pearson will probably headline the prelims. It's a good card, I wouldn't say great, but good, I'm looking forward to a few of the matchups quite a bit

How do you know that it is on the main card? It was already confirmed that Lineker/Rivera will headline the prelims.

I don't get why people aren't excited. Main card (as put together by Arkridge) is guaranteed to have action, no hugfests or gasfests. Also John Lineker vs Francisco Rivera is fireworks. Andre Fili vs Clay Collard is a nice one too. I guess Blachowicz vs Anderson may deliver if neither is tentative (after their respective losses).

Good card. You don't have to appreciate only fights with ranked guys.

Agree.

But why is Lineker fighting at 135? He was doing well and knocking on the door for a title shot at 125...

I think itll do better then people will think.

I will buy it for Mir vs Arlovski alone, a fight ive wanted and waited years to see.

I'm gonna guess 550K itll be getting a push from momentum the UFC seems to be picking up and I'm sure they will promote this card quite well.

How do you know that it is on the main card? It was already confirmed that Lineker/Rivera will headline the prelims.

I'm pretty sure it's confirmed also that Jan/Corey is on the main card, I knew Rivera/Lineker was announced to be on the prelims, I didn't know it was the headliner, if I had to guess though things will change, Felder/Pearson was obviously made at kind of the last minute for this card, so maybe the original plans were to have Rivera/Lineker headline.

I think the card will look something like this:

Main Card (PPV)
Demetrious Johnson vs John Dodson
Frank Mir vs Andrei Arlovski
Anthony Johnson vs Jimi Manuwa
Paige Van Zant vs Alex Chambers
Jan Blachowicz vs Corey Anderson

Preliminary Card (FOX Sports 1)
Paul Felder vs Ross Pearson
Francisco Rivera vs John Lineker
Raquel Pennington vs
Andre Fili vs Clay Collard

Preliminary Card (Fight Pass)
Joe Riggs vs Ron Stallings
Nazareno Malegarie vs Joaquim Silva

Though I certainly wouldn't be shocked if either the Pennington fight or Fili/Collard headlines the fight pass prelims

Last edited:
It's about a 7 as a PPV. Would be an 8 if it were a free card.

I am looking forward to this card more than the previous two,
I am obviously in the minority however.

But why is Lineker fighting at 135? He was doing well and knocking on the door for a title shot at 125...

"Let's go. Go, get back into your seat. I expected a little more from a varsity letterman."

It doesn't suck, but nor is it worth $60 to ME. Mir vs Arlovski = most anticipated bout in my view.

It's a fun looking card on paper, but MM/Dodson won't draw many viewers at all. This PPV does not go past 200k buys.

This is most definitely a PPV for the hardcore fans.

Didn't Pearson just fight like two weeks ago? He's a busy guy.

Back