Rate The Card: UFC 191 Mighty Mouse vs. Dodson II

Probably gonna use some of my rewards points on it. I like this card a lot actually. MM/Dodson 2 is probably my most looked forward to FLW title fight since the inception of the belt.

3/6. No title fight that i care about. Arlovski and rumble are the draws for me on the card.

well, also pvz but that's for non-fight reasons.

Its a great card! I give it a 8/10 to start and go from there

Some short turnarounds for several fighters on the card.

Mir = W on July 15
Pearson = (3 round) L on July 18
Felder = (3 round L) on July 25

Kudos to those guys for getting right back in there.

Real happy for Felder. He was devastated with outcome of last fight, and has likely been tormented since. IMO, sooner he can get back in the octagon, the better.

Damn they are making changes. this card went from hell naw to intredasting very fast.

I say move PVZ down to headline the prelims (more exposure there anyway) and put Lineker's fight on the main card to open the PPV.

Ya I agree. PVZ I have 0 interest in watching, Felder/Pearson should open the main card.

I'm taking Felder on this one. Tired of hearing how Pearson is going to go on this epic run and be champ. I've fallen for it too many times.

I'm taking Felder on this one. Tired of hearing how Pearson is going to go on this epic run and be champ. I've fallen for it too many times.

Ya I think its pretty safe to say that he wont. He just doesnt have the game to do it. Felder will beat him IMO

I don't care if the buyrates low. I like the main event and I like this card.

8/10.

Ya I think its pretty safe to say that he wont. He just doesnt have the game to do it. Felder will beat him IMO

The way Paul swings for the fences I'm betting he will TKO Ross before the final bell.

7/10

Worth $12 it cost here

Last edited:
Surprised they didn't hold off Felder vs. Pearson for Ireland co-main.

whos saying this? guy just lost too evan dunham lol.

3/10 and that's 3 automatic points simply for having MM on the card.

Back