rate my 3rd world prison gym

He lives in germany he said.

Yeah it looks east germanny at best.

second lockdown in germany and it doesnt look like the gym's are going to open soon. so i decided to make my own gym. it's kinda gulag but i can do literally everything to maintain jacked.

zl9dpzev.jpg

would you drop the soap?

Bench, Pull up Bar, Dip Station, Barbell, Dumbbells and 120 kg / 264 lbs weights.

Deadlift, Squat or Hip thrust at max not possible but going for hypertrophy.

spend around 400 €.
Looks like you got a Clubber Lang gym going on.

It's an old building which probably survived the second world war and was build after the first world war. I am not sure but it seems like the basement was used as a bunker. I have a 94 years old neighbour who is telling me always stories about Hitler and the third reich. It's historic as fuck and tbh i love it.

5kg away from teh 275. Gotta explode when the they open the cage in a few weeks, brrrotherrr.

Damn son. So glad my brother in law owns a gym I can go to for free.

looks more like a sex dungeon. imo
Why can't be both?

second lockdown in germany and it doesnt look like the gym's are going to open soon. so i decided to make my own gym. it's kinda gulag but i can do literally everything to maintain jacked.

zl9dpzev.jpg

would you drop the soap?

Bench, Pull up Bar, Dip Station, Barbell, Dumbbells and 120 kg / 264 lbs weights.

Deadlift, Squat or Hip thrust at max not possible but going for hypertrophy.

spend around 400 €.

I have pretty much the same but my bech is homemade and does not angle (have to replace it) and the racks are adjustable so I can do squats. Oh, and I don't have a dips station.
Only think I would add is a way to put a pull up bar and buy a cheap chain with 2 hooks at the end to do weighted pull ups.

I have been doing the same thing since march of this year and it's awesome. Just last week I signed to a gym to change the enviroment a bit and work with some machines but I'm definetly keeping my home gym. It has been awesome.

Also you got to have a good laugh at some of these comments.

Taking boxing lessons from a female who should be in the kitchen making them sweet delicious sammiches? WTF is wrong with you? You are not a true sherdogger.

This is what a Sherdoggers gym should look like. you can tell he is an Alpha Sherdogger due to the definition in the back and he is so strong, cut up and so damn good looking. Looks like he is coming for everyones moms as well like every other alpha sherdogger would do.

Is that you bro?

BTW brother... this is a 3rd world prison gym:

7L6BE4KSY5G23FF525CZC6HK5E.jpg

624C6DNBARCXZIYXPJATTJPQPE.jpg

Concrete weights and if yes.. that is the skeleton of a school table turned into a pull up bar.

Back