rate my 3rd world prison gym

second lockdown in germany and it doesnt look like the gym's are going to open soon. so i decided to make my own gym. it's kinda gulag but i can do literally everything to maintain jacked.

zl9dpzev.jpg

would you drop the soap?

Bench, Pull up Bar, Dip Station, Barbell, Dumbbells and 120 kg / 264 lbs weights.

Deadlift, Squat or Hip thrust at max not possible but going for hypertrophy.

spend around 400 €.

You can always single leg that stuff and likely max out. Better for symmetry anyways, sports performance too.

Recommend cuffs and resistance bands for everything else.

You can always single leg that stuff and likely max out. Better for symmetry anyways, sports performance too.

They are heelhooking broom sticks in F2 because they say some beejayjay champion recommending it. I thing it helps with the meta game or so they say.

Sell the mommy weights and the dip station and buy more weights for your barbell.

yes thats what i am gonna do. single leg squats, walking lunges and so on.

Taking boxing lessons from a female who should be in the kitchen making them sweet delicious sammiches? WTF is wrong with you? You are not a true sherdogger.

This is what a Sherdoggers gym should look like. you can tell he is an Alpha Sherdogger due to the definition in the back and he is so strong, cut up and so damn good looking. Looks like he is coming for everyones moms as well like every other alpha sherdogger would do.

If you're going to spend as little money as possible, I don't know why you wouldn't just pick up a decent barbell with like 600lbs of weight, then run to home depot and build a rack for a hundred bucks worth of wood and/or metal.

You can squat, deadlift, press, bent rows, clean, curl, and pull with just that. Build yourself a bench from wood and you've got flat bench and shit too.

As long as you have room to power clean and press you're all good. The rest is window dressing unless you're looking to compete in strength sports or BB.

Edit: imo. I don't know your goals so shouldn't come off like such a know it all.

Last edited:
I'm on the hostage train here.. the photo quality/lighting does wonders for that serial killer vibe..

this looks like the kind of place they show on the news after a female hostage has escaped from her captor, and they show her living quarters.

You sound you speak from personal experience rather

I'm on the hostage train here.. the photo quality/lighting does wonders for that serial killer vibe..
I concur...

I hope we don't see this one 20/20 someday, where the host questions out loud how he could post pictures of said torture room and everyone was like lol you need more weights.

I won't lie, I was checking the walls for fingernail marks

Back