Rate Izzy’s competition vs Previous MW champs like Weidman and Silva.

The best thing for the middleweight division would be if Whitaker beats Izzy so they can have a trilogy because after the Whitaker rematch I see no interesting new matchups for Izzy, which is why we see the UFC trying to build up guys like Vettori and Holland who don't really look like legit threats to the title.

You're such a loser. I challenge you to fight. I'll fly your broke fat ass to Pittsburgh. Keep talking, I'm not going to say shit....I just want to beat you until your legs don't work. If you have any balls at all, let's do this. I'm going to fuck you up for every real dude like me that has to read dorks talk shit online. Step up to the violence you little creeper.
Put your money where your mouth is.. I'm game.

Edit - This goes to show your manlet'ness 100% but if you're gonna pay for my flight for me to come humble you than i'm 100% going to do this and we can record it for our Sherdog buddies. DM me and we can set this up.

Last edited:
Rob ranks high on it. Romero wasn't really a win. The rest are green or not on a champ level. Anderson had a way longer career, also on top, so can't really compare. Weidman beat some guys who were already beaten and an old Silva. Then lost to every top guy of his gen. Silva first, Adesanya second, then a gap and Weidman.

Certainly. Romero, Whittaker and Costa would all beat prime Hendo imo. Look what Shields did to him.
Have you been watching MMA long? You rely heavily on MMA math for all your points which is mind-boggling not to mention ignorant.

Romero was around 43 when he fought Izzy and arguably won(according to many). Saying Paulo Costa would run thru prime Hendo is just plain hysterical.

Rob ranks high on it. Romero wasn't really a win. The rest are green or not on a champ level. Anderson had a way longer career, also on top, so can't really compare. Weidman beat some guys who were already beaten and an old Silva. Then lost to every top guy of his gen. Silva first, Adesanya second, then a gap and Weidman.
Prime Weidman is basically a much better version on all levels than Vittori.

How do you think that Izzy would have dealt with that Weidman?

Prime Weidman is basically a much better version on all levels than Vittori.

How do you think that Izzy would have dealt with that Weidman?
Weidman would've done well. Vettori isn't that good, Weidman was much better. But we're comparing their competition here.

Weidman would've done well. Vettori isn't that good, Weidman was much better. But we're comparing their competition here.
I was very impressed with teh Chris beating Machida given that fight was mostly on the feet.

I think the Rockhold loss just broke Weidman’s confidence. The Chris was legit for awhile.

Reactions: MCS
Calling everybody names, great way to get your point across genius.

I've been around these boards enough to know who Im replying to in this case. Same goes for you, darling.

In all honesty the competitive level seems similar between Andy’s reign and now, Anderson similarly was finishing some opponents impressively, while coasting to the W with others. While Weidman has good names of his resume, they were all at the very tail end of their fighting primes. IMO it would’ve been interesting to see how Adesanya would’ve dealt with the division that Bisping ruled with an iron fist... or seemingly ducked, still prime Sousa, Romero, Rockhold, Weidman, and Moose, would’ve been much more fun and competitive matchups.

Put your money where your mouth is.. I'm game.

Edit - This goes to show your manlet'ness 100% but if you're gonna pay for my flight for me to come humble you than i'm 100% going to do this and we can record it for our Sherdog buddies. DM me and we can set this up.
Absofuckinglutely. I don't know how to DM on here because that's lame. Hit me up. And I'm not recording a crime...everyone will know what's up when you never post on here again. I'm gonna eat all the meat off of your hands after I break your spine. I've had it with garbage people like you. You like Trump, I assume?

Have you been watching MMA long? You rely heavily on MMA math for all your points which is mind-boggling not to mention ignorant.

Romero was around 43 when he fought Izzy and arguably won(according to many). Saying Paulo Costa would run thru prime Hendo is just plain hysterical.

No one in his right mind would say that Izzy lost to Romero. And that version of Romero would be the favourite over any version of Hendo.

And yes Costa would beat prime Hendo.

Absofuckinglutely. I don't know how to DM on here because that's lame. Hit me up. And I'm not recording a crime...everyone will know what's up when you never post on here again. I'm gonna eat all the meat off of your hands after I break your spine. I've had it with garbage people like you. You like Trump, I assume?
Are you a simple Manlet? it's easy, top right corner. Any weekend works for me, fly me in on a Sat morning and fly me home that night IDGAF...first you gotta figure out how to DM you simpleton. And yes, we are recording it so everyone can see what a fake you are <45> or do you not have a gym?.. And don't think for a minute that I won't do this.

Finishing Whittaker is a much bigger feat than either Weidman or Silva has accomplished.

If Adesanya does it again? he is undoubtedly the MW goat.

Soo wonderboy is superior to all 3 since he finished rob?

You're gonna eat all the meat off my hand? The only garbage here is you.....look how worked up you are! Get my plane tickets and i'll take it from there. But i'm 100% sure you cannot afford this.

I am not entirely sure that I would even include Romero on Izzy's list. That fight was a farce. I am a Romero fan and I would give him a fair shot at either guy. I think Anderson would actually engage with Romero which is far more dangerous than Izzy's Kaleb Starnes strategy. That fight should be stricken from the memories of the fans who had to watch it and the record books. I am just glad that the ladies saved that card.
It was disappointing to say the least but Romero just bring
How? Romero's cardio and bad neck prevent him from grappling for extended periods of time. He'd eventually get caught by Silva.
Don’t you think it’ll be the other way around. Anderson trying to toy with him then getting caught by Romero

You're gonna eat all the meat off my hand? The only garbage here is you.....look how worked up you are! Get my plane tickets and i'll take it from there. But i'm 100% sure you cannot afford this.
Don't count my money, computer geek...the ticket is yours, trust. I didn't get a DM. Please fucking message me...I got your ass then.

Back