Rashad Evans prophetic words to Jones in 2012 "You're a fraud and you will fall"

Starts getting good at 2:15, Jones starts his messiah rant and Rashad predicts his future demise.

It sounds as if Rashad knows about Jones and the cocaine; maybe, Rashad was present when Jones used once or heard about it in training.

His demise is not being able to do coke off of hookers for a while. Well I guess it has to suck for all this to come out in front of your family to. While I don't think doing coke is a big deal I certainly wouldn't want my use of it being advertised to the world.

True. When I think of demise it's worse than going to rehab.
People just making threads roasting Jones while it's hot. He put himself in this position but, while not as cheery as it was, he'll be ok.

Who knows, may increase his draw power

True. When I think of demise it's worse than going to rehab.
People just making threads roasting Jones while it's hot. He put himself in this position but, while not as cheery as it was, he'll be ok.

Who knows, may increase his draw power

Yea I agree it's really not that bad. If I was Jones the main thing I would be concerned about was that my children had to hear it like that. My parents and family wouldn't care to much mainly because all my family cares about is that your making good money and taking care of your family.

"I hope you never fall, but you will." - Rashad Evans.

Prophetic words... Pride always cometh before a fall.

It sounds as if Rashad knows about Jones and the cocaine; maybe, Rashad was present when Jones used once or heard about it in training.

Props to Rashad for not fully outing him at the time. Or maybe not... depends on why he didn't do it. Maybe he was afraid of Dana?

This is ridiculous......There's no way way he was referring to Jones being busted for cocaine 3 years later.

HOWEVER

Chael knew what what was up when he used his knowledge of TRT-ESP to taunt Jones before their weigh-in with a cryptic nod to his future troubles.

wpid-screenshot_2013-04-27-09-43-34.png

gold dude gold

If falling means being the LHW champ and GOAT status then it might be good thing.

If you ask me, rashad is closer to his own prediction then jones is.

It must suck sitting in every Jones thread and trying to play damage control. There are an awful lot of Jones threads right now ripping him a new one...

Well rashad and cowboy are close. Cowboy just puts up with jones because they train at Jacksons. Cowboy outed jones two years ago I gotta think rashad knew.

This is fucking awesome!

I hate when Jones acts like that, dude just be yourself, you come across as so badass when you dont give a fuck.

And its funny because when Jones acts like himself he is being real, not trying to be a "role model" or any of that shit, its like Jones wants to be this dont give a fuck badass dude which he is but its like he feels he has an image to uphold, guess what you dont, just be your damn self...

People keep saying that, but that is who he is. One of those guys that turns on the constant bullshit around other people.

Guys like that always gravitate to the drug that makes you talk the most shit too.

I always thought it was funny that Rashad supposedly knew how fake Jones was and what a terrible person he is. Yet they were great friends until suddenly Jon didn't play second fiddle to Evans like he was supposed to.

that is not how things went down.

Most guys will still be friends with guys who do drugs or bang prostitutes or do things that they would not want out in public.

But if that friend gets some microphone time and becomes a public figure if he starts acting holier than though and starts calling himself a virtuous role model and saying he would report guys doing weed because he does not do that type of thing, then those people who know him best will see him as fake.

Why do you think this 'fake' thing has followed Jones into every fight? It is because the fighters know first hand, or know guys who know first hand that Jones is a guy who likes to party, do drugs, drive under the influence and all the things he tells people they are bad for doing while pretending he is above all that.

He would not get 9/10ths the flack if he had these problems while not being fake about them. He does not need to put himself as some type of perfect, better than most, dude when he is not.

I have no problem with him partying, doing drugs, whatever, but the evangelizing shit, the fake shit, has got to stop.

that is not how things went down.

Most guys will still be friends with guys who do drugs or bang prostitutes or do things that they would not want out in public.

But if that friend gets some microphone time and becomes a public figure if he starts acting holier than though and starts calling himself a virtuous role model and saying he would report guys doing weed because he does not do that type of thing, then those people who know him best will see him as fake.

Why do you think this 'fake' thing has followed Jones into every fight? It is because the fighters know first hand, or know guys who know first hand that Jones is a guy who likes to party, do drugs, drive under the influence and all the things he tells people they are bad for doing while pretending he is above all that.

He would not get 9/10ths the flack if he had these problems while not being fake about them. He does not need to put himself as some type of perfect, better than most, dude when he is not.

I have no problem with him partying, doing drugs, whatever, but the evangelizing shit, the fake shit, has got to stop.

The thing is, Jones' fighting entertains me. I'm a fan of him as a fighter. He's not my friend. I dont' follow fighters on facebook or twitter or instagram or whatever the fuck the next big social media construct is. I don't pretend to know him or pretend Im buddies with fighters because they answered my twitter post like a lot of people here seem to do. My whole sense of self-worth isn't wrapped up in celebrities or fighters.

If Jones ends up guilty of PED use, that will change my opinion of him as a fighter. All the personal shit, I couldn't care less about. People have blown that "evangelizing" stuff so far out of proportion here it's not even funny. So Jones is fake? Everyone is fake and a hypocrite. It's part of being human. Why do people care so much? I personally think Rashad was jealous. All that crap about not fighting your friends is ridiculous. They're all fighting for money.

Back