Rashad Evans prophetic words to Jones in 2012 "You're a fraud and you will fall"

If falling means being the LHW champ and GOAT status then it might be good thing.

If you ask me, rashad is closer to his own prediction then jones is.

If you believe that it shows you did not understand what Rashad was saying at all.

If falling means being the LHW champ and GOAT status then it might be good thing.

Massively, overwhelming this

So he did some drugs last month. Woooooow

Rashad saw straight through all the BS and knew a lil something.

yet still had the dignity to not fully put him on blast.

I always thought it was funny that Rashad supposedly knew how fake Jones was and what a terrible person he is. Yet they were great friends until suddenly Jon didn't play second fiddle to Evans like he was supposed to.

So you think drug addiction is worth a UFC LHW Championship? You'd rather be in rehab right now than be Rashad Evans? Your life must suck ass.

Name a celebrity that doesn't do coke. Please get out of here with that. Yes give me Jones career, current status over Rashad Evans. That "rehab" is just a publicity stunt, do you really think he could fail a coke test and then just chill at home? UFC probably orchestrated the whole thing for public relations image issue.

Chael knew what what was up when he used his knowledge of TRT-ESP to taunt Jones before their weigh-in with a cryptic nod to his future troubles.

wpid-screenshot_2013-04-27-09-43-34.png

Oh man... I wonder if Chael would take credit for that joke. If so... brilliant. Because to my knowledge there is no actual reason for him to have a Coke.

Starts getting good at 2:15, Jones starts his messiah rant and Rashad predicts his future demise.

Looks like rashad had either been out partying with, or heard about Jones' excessive ways. Perhaps about flings with other women?

What demise? Sherdog hates him?

lol seriously Rashad has a loss to lil nog where he basically just grabbed hands the whole time.

Shut this shit.
All big stars go through crap, it's part of the territory. Look at all the pop stars, NFL, NBA guys.

Rape charges, drugs, assault. Dogs ass it's prophetic .

I'm not sure Rashad was referring to drugs...

Oh man... I wonder if Chael would take credit for that joke. If so... brilliant. Because to my knowledge there is no actual reason for him to have a Coke.

apparently he has/had a Coke deal (pun intended) but god damn the irony.

What demise? Sherdog hates him?

His demise is not being able to do coke off of hookers for a while. Well I guess it has to suck for all this to come out in front of your family to. While I don't think doing coke is a big deal I certainly wouldn't want my use of it being advertised to the world.

I thought after the Wand/Vitor/Chael issues the current consensus was "All fighters are on something"

I don't agree with that, and I'm sure there are others that don't. :icon_neut

It's so hard to believe that they used to be best friends.

Back