Rashad Evans prophetic words to Jones in 2012 "You're a fraud and you will fall"

refresh my memory please

Screen-Recording-9.gif

Considering the recent revelations pertaining to the suspicious t/e ratios, all of that lhw goat nonsense is now in question.

I thought after the Wand/Vitor/Chael issues the current consensus was "All fighters are on something"

Yet Jones is still LHW champ and arguably GOAT and Rashad is 2-2 including the Jones fight and can't seem to get back in the cage now. Give me the coke and Jones 2012-15 please.

If falling means being the LHW champ and GOAT status then it might be good thing.

If you ask me, rashad is closer to his own prediction then jones is.
I think Evans used more than anyone, jut look at his nipples! LOL

All seems to be in the light now.. Rather mature if Shad knew back then all the stuff that has been made public..
By the way he was speaking and Jones's incredibly emotional responses, I wouldn't be surprised. There have been rumors of his drug habit for at least two years, for another thing.

If falling means being the LHW champ and GOAT status then it might be good thing.

If you ask me, rashad is closer to his own prediction then jones is.

Could you do us all a favor and remove those nuts from your throat so you could take a deep breath for a second?

Yet Jones is still LHW champ and arguably GOAT and Rashad is 2-2 including the Jones fight and can't seem to get back in the cage now. Give me the coke and Jones 2012-15 please.

So you think drug addiction is worth a UFC LHW Championship? You'd rather be in rehab right now than be Rashad Evans? Your life must suck ass.

LOL....Rashad knows! I wonder what else he knows, interesting.

Starts getting good at 2:15, Jones starts his messiah rant and Rashad predicts his future demise.

haha

Rashad: "Your fabric is fake! You know, I know. You know, I know!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

The man's got some fake fabric...that's hysterical. I miss the Rashad/Rampage and Rashad/Jon Jones rants.

This is ridiculous......There's no way way he was referring to Jones being busted for cocaine 3 years later.

HOWEVER

Chael knew what what was up when he used his knowledge of TRT-ESP to taunt Jones before their weigh-in with a cryptic nod to his future troubles.

wpid-screenshot_2013-04-27-09-43-34.png

I wondered what that coke was about. No pro athlete drinks that sugar shit to recover from dehydration.

This is ridiculous......There's no way way he was referring to Jones being busted for cocaine 3 years later.

HOWEVER

Chael knew what what was up when he used his knowledge of TRT-ESP to taunt Jones before their weigh-in with a cryptic nod to his future troubles.

wpid-screenshot_2013-04-27-09-43-34.png

oh snap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back