• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raquel Pennington breaks silence on Sean Strickland’s comments at UFC 297

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do some homosexuals think that they should be raising children?

It's not for them. Their lifestyle choice is literally going the other way.
youre acting like there HASNT been a massive "child free" movement among straight people. there's also tons of people who have kids who never should have. and not to mention all the kids who are orphaned, in foster care or waiting to be adopted.

society hates kids nowadays and childfree is cringe as fuck. at this point, anyone who is a good parent gets a pass from me. i dont give a fuck what their orientation is.

Explain the logic in thinking that being gay is a choice? So you actually think that gay people are making a conscious decision to go against their natural inclination of being attracted to the opposite sex and in some cases making their life a lot more difficult just for shits and giggles? What would be the incentive? You have to be really dumb to think that this makes sense.

It's a choice to engage in the behavior.

She is being classy considering Strickland was shit talking her all week then followed up by making a bunch of anti-gay comments

Strickland is a homophobic bigot but so are a lot of his fans. I expect them to find a way to twist this and shit on Rocky

I think it’s very how she claims she was staring at him all week. You weren’t gonna do shit Rocky. It’s honestly kind of creepy actually.

Explain the logic in thinking that being gay is a choice? So you actually think that gay people are making a conscious decision to go against their natural inclination of being attracted to the opposite sex and in some cases making their life a lot more difficult just for shits and giggles? What would be the incentive? You have to be really dumb to think that this makes sense.
If homosexuality was natural, gay men would poop out babies.

Nothing IN LIFE is more natural than MAKING LIFE itself. The inability to create life is unnatural.

Now Tecia's daughter has to grow up without a father which is always tragic. Every child deserves to have their real mother & father raise them. Now tragedy is the standard lol.

You have to be really dumb to think that doesn't make sense.

Not really.

It's choosing a lifestyle that runs contrary to child rearing, yet still wanting to eat your cake too. Pretty selfish.
i think youre referring to gays who go out and party and sleep with a bunch of other people every week. which yes, i agree, behavior like that is not conducive to raising a kid.
but straight people do that a lot too. how many deadbeat single mothers come home with a new guy every week that they want their kid to call "Daddy"? how many loser dads neglect their kids in favor of buying six packs and smokes?
personality types differ across sexual orientations pretty widely. if you have a quiet gay couple who believe in monogamy and dont like to drink, do drugs or party a lot, that sounds like a good environment to raise kids in. its all about who the parents are as people and their sexual orientation is only one part of them.

If homosexuality was natural, gay men would poop out babies.

Nothing IN LIFE is more natural than MAKING LIFE itself. The inability to create life is unnatural.

Now Tecia's daughter has to grow up without a father which is always tragic. Every child deserves to have their real mother & father raise them. Now tragedy is the standard lol.

You have to be really dumb to think that doesn't make sense.
Whatever your definition of "natural" may be, you still haven't explained how you think it makes sense to think that being gay is a choice.

no one can fill the void Nunes has left.
Historically, Nunes was a horrible draw (both Pre and Post-Cyborg fight she headlined PPVs that did 85k buys), so the fact that her successor can't fill that extremely small void is even worse.

WMMA was only ever allowed in the UFC because Dana didn't want another promotion to make money off Rousey, that's it. Dana's initial argument against WMMA back in 2011 still holds true thirteen years later.

(Timestamped)

Whatever your definition of "natural" may be, you still haven't explained how you think it makes sense to think that being gay is a choice.
Choosing to give into any temptation is a choice.

"Natural"- existence (humams) cause by nature.

Nature allows humans to procreate. Nature disallows gays from doing so. Men and woman are NATURALLY different.

There's your lesson for day, your IQ is now @ 57.

Historically, Nunes was a horrible draw (both Pre and Post-Cyborg fight she headlined PPVs that did 85k buys), so the fact that her successor can't fill that extremely small void is even worse.

WMMA was only ever allowed in the UFC because Dana didn't want another promotion to make money off Rousey, that's it. Dana's initial argument against WMMA back in 2011 still holds true thirteen years later.

(Timestamped)

i didnt specify - i was more talking from a skills standpoint. im aware Nunes was never a big draw (not sure why as some of her fights are bangers), but beyond that there's just no one in WBW currently who couldve competed with her. a 3rd Pena fight wouldve looked like the 2nd Pena fight but even more dominant.

and thats a surprisingly good point Dana made. you really do have like 5-10% incredible WMMA fighters and then the rest look like schoolkids fighting after class. also makes sense why he'd want to corner that market when he saw it was emerging.

Choosing to give into any temptation is a choice.

"Natural"- existence (humams) cause by nature.

Nature allows is to procreate. Nature disallows gays from doing so. Men and woman are NATURALLY different.

There's your lesson for day, your IQ is now @

So if someone is naturally attracted to the same sex because of how their brain is wired and has no attraction to the opposite sex you think it's fair to expect them to never get to experience love or sexual pleasure just to please weirdos like you?

So if someone is naturally attracted to the same sex because of how their brain is wired and has no attraction to the opposite sex you think it's fair to expect them to never get to experience love or sexual pleasure just to please weirdos like you?
There is no natural attraction to the same sex, that's the point 😆🤣😭. It's literally unnatural or gays would procreate. Stop denying the science.

Or answer me this, why can't 2 gay people procreate?

There is no natural attraction to the same sex, that's the point 😆🤣😭. It's literally unnatural or gays would procreate. Stop denying the science
Same sex attraction occurs in virtually every species in nature.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back