• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raquel Pennington breaks silence on Sean Strickland’s comments at UFC 297

Status
Not open for further replies.
The irony is that Rocky is now a UFC Champion. Strickland is not.

Just live and let live.

But Strickland is really fake in certain ways.

Just my opinion.

Her comments were honestly pretty classy for most of that. Good on her.
I wish more male fighters had that attitude towards their competitors when the shit talk starts flying, Instead of the crybaby shit we’ve been getting lately.

but then nobody would talk about them because they're boring as fuck. which is why nobody gives a shit about Raquel Pennington winning the belt, because she is not a controversial figure. that's the times we live in now. be an extremist whackjob or nobody gives a shit. just look at how popular Strickland and Colby are and the majority of their fights are just as fuckin boring as Pennington's.

MMA is essentially subsidizing WMMA.

If it was on its own nobody would be watching, Sean said the truth in an insensitive way.

Some of the female fighters are good, but for the most part WMMA has only served to dilute the product even more.

Should fighters show more respect to their fellow man / woman ?

giphy.gif

All I can say is the drama in this sport/world is something I try my hardest to stay away from TBH.
Whether you're gay or straight makes zero difference to me, nor does anything a person says.

It's petty at best, and I personally don't understand where the world is going but it feels like it's going down the toilet.

Everybody is looking hard for something to be mad about, and of course they're finding it just fine.
People are too fuckin busy looking for problems to recognize most of it doesn't need a solution.

Its all nauseating already, but that's just my opinion.

Finger pointing, blaming others without any personal accountability, pushing narratives up everybody's ass... who fuckin cares.

Whatever happened to minding your own fuckin business and managing your own yard?

Sorry for the rant but all this shit bums me out.

BTW I like WMMA but Rocky could've easily stopped Mayra on her feet, yet she decided to clinch and go for takedowns for some unknown reason.
Not sure why the fuck she did that but that's the type of shit that drives people nuts about WMMA.

Everyone should just shut the fuck up and fight/live their god damn lives.

Love all you mothafuckas though, y'all know that.

Just to clarify, Pennington does not have a daughter with Tecia Torres

Tecia Torres had a baby with an unannounced Sperm Donor... and Raquel is helping raise the child in a parental role
Yikes. I can't express how gross I find it you believe a parent raising a baby since birth doesn't have a daughter.

Lmao at Raquel getting upset about Sean's shirt.

Also, it's okay for a person to not agree with the homosexual lifestyle and even voice an opinion.

I bet Raquel doesn't agree with everything DeSean does in his personal life, only difference is she's not asked stupid questions about his life choices.

Also, for the record. Ackshually, nvm.
Says the man obsessed with nude photos of another man.

She has almost as many losses as she does wins and they gave her a title shot.. she didn't deserve it, and really needs to stfu.

I don't doubt that he deliberately avoided her. Awfully cowardly for someone whose profession is literally fighting. I wonder if he knows he's a piece of shit for making those comments and thus doesn't have the stones to look her in the eyes after attacking her humanity.

Dish it out but not take it seems to be his thing though.

I don't doubt that he deliberately avoided her. Awfully cowardly for someone whose profession is literally fighting. I wonder if he knows he's a piece of shit for making those comments and thus doesn't have the stones to look her in the eyes after attacking her humanity.

Dish it out but not take it seems to be his thing though.
Or he doesn’t like her or respect her as a fighter. He doesn’t owe her his personal attention.

Lmao at Raquel getting upset about Sean's shirt.

Also, it's okay for a person to not agree with the homosexual lifestyle and even voice an opinion.

I bet Raquel doesn't agree with everything DeSean does in his personal life, only difference is she's not asked stupid questions about his life choices.

Also, for the record. Ackshually, nvm.
Im upset about your AV. Who is that random shirtless guy?

Or he doesn’t like her or respect her as a fighter. He doesn’t owe her his personal attention.
Nice try. No one said he owes her "his personal attention", not avoiding her isn't "owing her attention", that's bullshit.

If he stands by his comments he wouldn't avoid her like a broke dick dog with his tail between his legs. That's chickenshit.

Nice try. No one said he owes her "his personal attention", not avoiding her isn't "owing her attention", that's bullshit.

If he stands by his comments he wouldn't avoid her like a broke dick dog with his tail between his legs. That's chickenshit.

Did you tell Strickland this in person? If not, you’re obviously avoiding him and ashamed of what you say.

The irony is that Rocky is now a UFC Champion. Strickland is not.

Just live and let live.

But Strickland is really fake in certain ways.

Just my opinion.

MMA is essentially subsidizing WMMA.

If it was on its own nobody would be watching, Sean said the truth in an insensitive way.

Some of the female fighters are good, but for the most part WMMA has only served to dilute the product even more.

All I can say is the drama in this sport/world is something I try my hardest to stay away from TBH.
Whether you're gay or straight makes zero difference to me, nor does anything a person says.

It's petty at best, and I personally don't understand where the world is going but it feels like it's going down the toilet.

Everybody is looking hard for something to be mad about, and of course they're finding it just fine.
People are too fuckin busy looking for problems to recognize most of it doesn't need a solution.

Its all nauseating already, but that's just my opinion.

Finger pointing, blaming others without any personal accountability, pushing narratives up everybody's ass... who fuckin cares.

Whatever happened to minding your own fuckin business and managing your own yard?

Sorry for the rant but all this shit bums me out.

BTW I like WMMA but Rocky could've easily stopped Mayra on her feet, yet she decided to clinch and go for takedowns for some unknown reason.
Not sure why the fuck she did that but that's the type of shit that drives people nuts about WMMA.

Everyone should just shut the fuck up and fight/live their god damn lives.

Love all you mothafuckas though, y'all know that.

Lol some troll named BidenSometningorAnother made a few bait threads one with the same topic as this thread.

I was ribbing @KowboyMMA
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ngannou is a piece of shit. Miocic is a piece of shit...
brock-lesnar-ufc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back