News Rapper Pop Smoke was killed by a 15-yr old who found his place in LA through an IG post

Wait. Some moron rapper named "Pop Smoke" who rapped about being strapped and other thug shit got smoked by a 15 year old? That's some cold shit.

Sucks that he got killed and it's horrendous that a kid did it over some material possession.

Amazing how much bad shit happens to people because they can't stop oversharing on social media.
When i grew up, it was common knowledge to never advertise that you were walking around with, or kept a lot of valuables in your house.

I have always thought it as telling would be thieves who to target, and what to steal.
Sad he lost his life over an IG flex

Wait. Some moron rapper named "Pop Smoke" who rapped about being strapped and other thug shit got smoked by a 15 year old? That's some cold shit.

Sucks that he got killed and it's horrendous that a kid did it over some material possession.
Just sad

The juvenile justice system is a joke. Guarantee the perpetrators should have been incarcerated for prior offenses. A 15 year old shot 8 people here, not tried as an adult and will avoid prison time.

Lol the cheapest Rolex you can buy is like $6,000 and you sell one that’s obviously worth a lot more for $2,000...what a fucking idiot.

Lack of decent male role models. I was working as a prac Teacher at a school the other day and a primary school boy goes "eeyy eshay" to me and I go "oh no not lads" and give him a disappointed look and he goes "do you know cannibal corpse?" (Or some other lad rapper I only know because he said the same thing to the other young male prac teacher the other day and the teacher explained to us it was a lad rapper) and I went "no, I don't listen to that" and he went "do you smoke"? And I said no then he said do you drink and I said "no, no I stay healthy, that's the way" and I could see a light come in his eyes like no male had ever given him any positive advice before.
Good thing you're not a English teacher

Lack of decent male role models. I was working as a prac Teacher at a school the other day and a primary school boy goes "eeyy eshay" to me and I go "oh no not lads" and give him a disappointed look and he goes "do you know cannibal corpse?" (Or some other lad rapper I only know because he said the same thing to the other young male prac teacher the other day and the teacher explained to us it was a lad rapper) and I went "no, I don't listen to that" and he went "do you smoke"? And I said no then he said do you drink and I said "no, no I stay healthy, that's the way" and I could see a light come in his eyes like no male had ever given him any positive advice before.

Cannibal Corpse is a rapper?

he could have had armed security like vlad does from vlad tv or tekashi 69. people think tekashi is an idiot but the guys seems to make smart moves in regsrds to his survival. I think he really underestimated how fast and easily someone will kill you in L.A county and how well armed gang members are here possibly more so than in his native new york. as a long beachian I never underestimate how fast shit can hit the fan here.

With a name.like pop smoke, its not surprising his marked location was easily visible.

Mayweather has private security with him 24/7 he has 8 bodyguards living in his home at any given moment.

Tyson is harsh:
"If he's so great, how come he can't take his kids to school by himself".

Tyson is harsh:
"If he's so great, how come he can't take his kids to school by himself".

Tyson always hated on Floyd, also Tyson is a heayweight and fearsome and scary so he can walk around just with is crew and no security, but Floyd is hated and a small skinny guy someone is going to try him so he has to walk with security he cant just walk around with a few of his boys and be safe like Tyson and Ali.

he could have had armed security like vlad does from vlad tv or tekashi 69. people think tekashi is an idiot but the guys seems to make smart moves in regsrds to his survival. I think he really underestimated how fast and easily someone will kill you in L.A county and how well armed gang members are here possibly more so than in his native new york. as a long beachian I never underestimate how fast shit can hit the fan here.

It's funny that you mention vlad, I've been watching his uploads on Youtube. I don't understand how anybody can rap about guns, drugs, and being gangsta then run around with a "it won't happen to me" mentality. You're right; people may think that the guys with a posse are idiots but it's definitely not stupid if it keeps you alive with your valuables intact.

Back