News Rapper Pop Smoke was killed by a 15-yr old who found his place in LA through an IG post

who the hell is pop smoke

he was a new rapper in his early 20s who was gaining lots of popularity before he was murdered.

He was actually different from most rappers and quite entertaining.

Ironically I never would have known him if he wasn’t murdered.

Yeah...

Because it's just Black kids...

{<diva}

in my experience white kids just complain online and join incel forums and make racist posts online and on 4chan. And talk about hating women and bitter stuff like that.

or they turn to drugs.

Disenfranchised black kids with no dad actually go outside and start committing armed robberies and carjackings.

I know them personally.

Yes because these dimwits represent all the black kids there is.
Who represents the white kids.........Zac Efron (gawd, I’m old) ?

<JagsKiddingMe>

no definitely not. They represent young black males with no fathers, which is a good chunk. Statistically more than half.

Without any discipline or structure In the home they are committing violent crimes in their early teens.

in my experience white kids just complain online and join incel forums and make racist posts online and on 4chan. And talk about hating women and bitter stuff like that.

or they turn to drugs.

Disenfranchised black kids with no dad actually go outside and start committing armed robberies and carjackings.

I know them personally.
“In my experience” is not empirical data. I mean, in my experience, which is the one time I flipped a coin, it landed on tails. Therefore, every time anyone flips a coin, it must land on tails, right? There have been plenty of white teens who have gone out and shot a bunch of people. And they’re on incel forums too.

Also, black kids are much more likely to come from lower socioeconomic backgrounds. You know, because of hundreds of years of slavery and oppression that had lasting results. White kids, though fewer as a percentage of skin color, who come from that same background are going to commit the same amount of crime. Both are equally as capable.

He would have been able to get away, had he only popped smoke....

<seedat>

Name does not check out.

“In my experience” is not empirical data. I mean, in my experience, which is the one time I flipped a coin, it landed on tails. Therefore, every time anyone flips a coin, it must land on tails, right? There have been plenty of white teens who have gone out and shot a bunch of people. And they’re on incel forums too.

Also, black kids are much more likely to come from lower socioeconomic backgrounds. You know, because of hundreds of years of slavery and oppression that had lasting results. White kids, though fewer as a percentage of skin color, who come from that same background are going to commit the same amount of crime. Both are equally as capable.

no I’m not trying to be scientific here, just making an observation, from what I’ve seen.

I’ve known hundreds of black and white people. They’re a part of my family.

I know there’s a few psycho white kids who become school shooters but I’m pretty sure if anyone googled it they’re few and far between.

It’s a cultural thing. Most black people, me included, live a life that’s filled with violence and abuse from birth.

Statistically there’s usually no dad, since 69 percent of black people are born to unmarried mothers.

Moms beat up and take out their frustrations on their children. Older kids beat up on younger ones and harden them up from a young age. No dad around for order or discipline or pecking order. It’s survival of the fittest. The older and stronger ones take what they want from the younger and weaker ones and beat them if they refuse .

By the time we are teenagers we are hardened up from beatings and abuse and violence and predatory behaviour is expected.

No ones saying that the color of someone’s skin determines their behaviour, aside from stupid people.

I’m not a descendant of slavery. My parents were immigrants from Africa.

I’ve been pretty successful personally, and I’m thankful for the opportunities that God has given me, if he exists.

But pointless violence and abuse has basically destroyed most of my family, me included.

I have little cousins who committed armed robberies at age 16-17.

One did a carjacking At gunpoint.

Although going to jail for a bit actually helped him and he has a job Im construction now.

Dafuq that has to do with anything ?

no definitely not. They represent young black males with no fathers, which is a good chunk. Statistically more than half.

Without any discipline or structure In the home they are committing violent crimes in their early teens.

<BidenShutIt>

Lack of decent male role models. I was working as a prac Teacher at a school the other day and a primary school boy goes "eeyy eshay" to me and I go "oh no not lads" and give him a disappointed look and he goes "do you know cannibal corpse?" (Or some other lad rapper I only know because he said the same thing to the other young male prac teacher the other day and the teacher explained to us it was a lad rapper) and I went "no, I don't listen to that" and he went "do you smoke"? And I said no then he said do you drink and I said "no, no I stay healthy, that's the way" and I could see a light come in his eyes like no male had ever given him any positive advice before.

Ive never heard a Mexican use the word ‘lad’ so many times.

no I’m not trying to be scientific here, just making an observation, from what I’ve seen.

I’ve known hundreds of black and white people. They’re a part of my family.

I know there’s a few psycho white kids who become school shooters but I’m pretty sure if anyone googled it they’re few and far between.

It’s a cultural thing. Most black people, me included, live a life that’s filled with violence and abuse from birth.

Statistically there’s usually no dad, since 69 percent of black people are born to unmarried mothers.

Moms beat up and take out their frustrations on their children. Older kids beat up on younger ones and harden them up from a young age. No dad around for order or discipline or pecking order. It’s survival of the fittest. The older and stronger ones take what they want from the younger and weaker ones and beat them if they refuse .

By the time we are teenagers we are hardened up from beatings and abuse and violence and predatory behaviour is expected.

No ones saying that the color of someone’s skin determines their behaviour, aside from stupid people.

I’m not a descendant of slavery. My parents were immigrants from Africa.

I’ve been pretty successful personally, and I’m thankful for the opportunities that God has given me, if he exists.

But pointless violence and abuse has basically destroyed most of my family, me included.

All this but especially the highlighted part is the absolute truth

I was raised by a single black mother but my mom was smart enough to dump my father and go back to college so I never had to deal with his drinking and drug abuse. It was still hard growing up but I bet it would have been much worse living in a abusive household. Luckily, I had my uncle and grandfather who put my ass to work during the summer instead of hanging out with knuckleheads and getting into trouble

What most people don't understand and what people like Denzel Washington does understand is that family structure is more important than who sits in Congress or the White House. It's more important than police reform or systemic racism. Having a father figure in the home or in a young black's man life is absolutely instrumental to what kind of man he will become. It's the reason my nephew graduated summa cum laude from Howard University yesterday. My brother and sis in law stayed on his behind and kept him out of trouble. Same with all my nephews. Having a father who stays on their case and has them in extracurricular activities outside of school will have them likely on a path to college instead of a jail cell

Last edited:
Someone named Pop Smoke gets popped and smoked. I am shocked.

Do we know the color of the teenage killers Need to know how far to crank up the outrage. Side note, am I in the War Room?

<MikeP1>

Snap crackle and pop smoke.

Maybe you should be. There are plenty of people on sherdog who would love nothing more than to have a black person sanction the basis for their racist bullshit beliefs.

Of course it is a cultural thing. But that culture is mainly poverty. Impoverished white people do all kinds of shit too.

tenor.png

its-old-news-sir-but-it-checks-out.jpg

How much was the watch actually worth? $50k? $100k? More?

The fact that they only got $2000 for it just makes his death all the more senseless and tragic. I wonder if they only planned to get $2000 or so for it. If so, then those kids are fucking monsters to go hunt someone down and kill them in their home just for that. Unbelievable.

Edit:
According to this his watch has a market value of $45k

https://superwatchman.com/pop-smoke-skeleton-cartier-watch-price/
the messed up part is because they are teens they probably wont serve more than 10 years for a murder. the two girls that crushed that uber eats driver to death got some slap on the wrist sentence. if they had any aort of intelligence they would have just robbedb him of his cash and not killed anyone and probably would have gotten away with the crime without any one dieing.

Back