Randy Orton takes a shot at Brock on WWE

Summerslam is 2nd best?

Last time I watched (invasion era) it was wrestlemania, royal rumble, survivor series....then shit like king of the ring, summerslam

That the point. You bring them in, they destroy a bunch of jobbers, draw tons of heat, then your top guys go over on them at a big event. And in the end, everybody makes money.
Good point. I just remembered how they featured Rousey and had her do some moves without making her look bad. Could work, but it would make a lot of people mad, lol

orton1.gif

Summerslam is 2nd best?

Last time I watched (invasion era) it was wrestlemania, royal rumble, survivor series....then shit like king of the ring, summerslam
Ratings wise it's second best. I'm a royal rumble guy myself. Potentially 30 buff participants in the squared circle at once... vapors

they just busted the guy they wanted to be the face of the company last month for roids

they're mostly covering their own asses but if you look at their current crop of guys they're a lot smaller and less ripped than wrasslers used to be

it was Adderal

And exaclty Who fucking cares about your guess, randy Orton and all this shit?

WWE wrasslers are more entertaining than MMA wrasslers. Kind of sad.

Ratings wise it's second best. I'm a royal rumble guy myself. Potentially 30 buff participants in the squared circle at once... vapors
I was big fan of those. Always some bullshit drama but loved it (except when hulk won it).

-yokozuna throwing macho man over the rope from a pinfall lel.
-hart/lex double win
-Michaels didn't touch both feet and then sets up the iron man match.
-Vince winning. Lel
-Triple H winning

I like survivor series. especcialy the won when hulk, tito, and ultimate warrior were together (winners of good vs winners of bad face off again). They should have kept it like that.

Orton's failed at least 3 drug tests in WWE (yes, they actually do test since the Benoit thing happened) and one of those was for steroids in 2012 so he needs to know his role and shut. His. Mouth.

How dumb you must be to enjoy watching this kind of crap is beyond me. I honestly would be embarrassed if I did.
Yet you probably worship the pro wrestling promotion formerly known as Pride. :p

Back