Randy Orton takes a shot at Brock on WWE

Good, but not better than Iron Mike Sharp's forearm brace.

Inx_Lm.gif
Jesus Christ. This gif makes me want to go watch some old school wresting!!

There is no logic whatsoever in your reply. Literally.
Sure there is. The biggest pro wrestling haters on here are almost always Pride fanboys (which was a pro wrestling promotion).
Literally. ;)

Sure there is. The biggest pro wrestling haters on here are almost always Pride fanboys (which was a pro wrestling promotion).
Literally. ;)

Only an idiot could find any relationship between WWE and this:
jackson_20silva_20ropes.jpg

Literally...

Only an idiot could find any relationship between WWE and this:
jackson_20silva_20ropes.jpg

Literally...
That was a great match. Who was booking Pride at the time?

they just busted the guy they wanted to be the face of the company last month for roids

they're mostly covering their own asses but if you look at their current crop of guys they're a lot smaller and less ripped than wrasslers used to be
Had no idea. Does make since though that they'd start cracking down on roids after guys have been dying fairly young of heart attacks. And then there was that one wrestler who killed his wife & kid which people linked to roids. I think that guy just his marbles though. I'd bet CTE played more of a role in that than roids

To be fair, the wwe is meh. But in the old days, a lot of the guys that did pro wrestling were about as close as you could be to being an mma fighter. Those guys had to shoot fights a lot of times. And the old moves like a figure 4 or chicken wing were legit subs.

IT is what it is. I don't think it really should bother someone one way or another.

Kid this is what you enjoy:

hqdefault.jpg

Have some respect and realize not everyone here wants to hear or look at this shit. Simple as that.
And yet you can't stop posting about it despite supposedly not caring while googling pics of Vince McMahon's ass. :p

And yet you can't stop posting about it despite supposedly not caring while googling pics of Vince McMahon's ass. :p

I can't stop caring. Lol. Kid you have the WWE mentality wired in your brain but it doesn't work with me. You pay for that shit...

To be fair, the wwe is meh. But in the old days, a lot of the guys that did pro wrestling were about as close as you could be to being an mma fighter. Those guys had to shoot fights a lot of times. And the old moves like a figure 4 or chicken wing were legit subs.

IT is what it is. I don't think it really should bother someone one way or another.

To be fair all real martial artist and combat sport were the closest thing to an MMA fighter.
Get out of here with your chicken shit.

I can't stop caring. Lol. Kid you have the WWE mentality wired in your brain but it doesn't work with me. You pay for that shit...
Yet you have to keep posting about how it supposedly doesn't bother you. Over and over again.

It's just funny how certain people on here claim that it doesn't bother them in every single pro wrestling thread that comes up. "It's fake and gay, I'm sick of this shit crossing over into MMA! But it doesn't bother me. Really." :D

Yet you have to keep posting about how it supposedly doesn't bother you. Over and over again.

You whole argument is "you keep posting it means you love it" is kinda childish you know it right?

I made it clear what bothers me. Wwe shit in a mma forum. You want to pay for that guy ass do it just don't waste this space with it...

You whole argument is "you keep posting it means you love it" is kinda childish you know it right?

I made it clear what bothers me. Wwe shit in a mma forum. You want to pay for that guy ass do it just don't waste this space with it...
Oh okay so people on here talking about rasslin DOES bother you. Why so sensitive, brah?

Sunday Orton said a line and followed it with a "no enhancement needed". Orton is Brocks opponent at SummerSlam, the second biggest ppv of the year.

The line was given to him from backstage.

My guess is Brock will lose clean (as in no controversy, clean as in drug free) as punishment for embarrassing the WWE Universe

This is funny because Orton has violated the wellness policy at least twice that has been publicly acknowledged by WWE

Professional Wrestling is more popular world wide than Mma. FACT!

To be fair all real martial artist and combat sport were the closest thing to an MMA fighter.
Get out of here with your chicken shit.
Ok... Wasn't a pro wrestler the UFC heavyweight champion? Orrr....was I just talking chicken shit?

Oh okay so people on here talking about rasslin DOES bother you. Why so sensitive, brah?

We go back to the initial post. because it is one of the most embarrassing and lowest form of entertainment that I m aware of. One that requires an audience composed of idiots with no sense of self decency screaming oh my God when 2 or more guys are pretending to fight in a very flamboyant way that has no real connection whatsoever with fighting. It annoys me because for the simple reason you people bring in money now all real mma fans have to look at the same gif of that guy or the other instead of talking or discussing about the fight game. If you had spent at least 1 day in a real gym you would respect real fighter and the sport. Now go fuck yourself.

Back