Randy Orton takes a shot at Brock on WWE

CBUhhW_UgAAFQVr.jpg:large

UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Daniel Cormier, in the cheap seats at WrestleMania, about to cum in his pants because Seth Rollins is about to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title.

Guess he doesn't respect the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.

Idiot of the day goes to...I'm pretty sure he has been in a gym once or twice. Man what a bunch of retards is the wwe fan base...at least your are making that clear.

Idiot of the day goes to...I'm pretty sure he has been in a gym once or twice. Man what a bunch of retards is the wwe fan base...at least your are making that clear.

God damn you keep digging a bigger and bigger hole with every post you make. Learn some reading and comprehension skills and have the decency to read posts directed at you especially when you've asked a question and someone was decent enough to answer you.

There's a long and storied connection between pro-wrestling and MMA that goes back a hell of a long time. Someone put it perfectly here on sherdog before and if I could remember what thread it was posted in I'd dig it up but basically without pro-wrestling there would be no MMA as we know it. I could give 2 shits and a fuck if you like pro-wrestling but as an MMA fan you should understand how MMA came about and it's connection to pro-wrestling.

Get back on google and try a little harder than googling freakin' Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior before declaring that pro-wrestling and MMA are mutually exclusive.

Last edited:

It's what is known as "Reductio ad absurdum", I am taking your logic, and and reducing it to it's absolute base, and showing you just how absurd it is.

It's World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT, it says it right there in the name, ENTERTAINMENT. NOBODY thinks it's real, especially considering that executives and performers in the company are saying "this is not real, we're entertainment, it's all make believe". So you saying "it's disrespectful to MMA" makes you more of a retard than people who think pro-wrestling is real.

So, Pro Wrestling is an entertainment product, put forth by an entertainment company. This? This is a "real" sport, put forth by fight promotions that is being disrespected by Pro Wrestling by merely existing?

And The Ultimate Fighter?! 100% real and respectful and not at all ripped off from WWE's Tough Enough, not in the slightest.

You hardcore bros are amusing :)

Last edited:
115727289.0.jpg

The belt on the right that Dan Severn is holding is the NWA World Championship, the same belt held by Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes... so disrespectful.

Not sure why people are so offended by pro wrasslin'

With the amount of guys popping for PED's in MMA now, it's pretty much 'entertainment' these days and not 'competition' anymore.

Didn't Orton already get popped for PEDs

TWICE

Pro wrestling is more of a martial arts than amateur wrestling.

At least WWE has belts....

It's what is known as "Reductio ad absurdum", I am taking your logic, and and reducing it to it's absolute base, and showing you just how absurd it is.

It's World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT, it says it right there in the name, ENTERTAINMENT. NOBODY thinks it's real, especially considering that executives and performers in the company are saying "this is not real, we're entertainment, it's all make believe". So you saying "it's disrespectful to MMA" makes you more of a retard than people who think pro-wrestling is real.

So, Pro Wrestling is an entertainment product, put forth by an entertainment company. This? This is a "real" sport, put forth by fight promotions that is being disrespected by Pro Wrestling by merely existing?

And The Ultimate Fighter?! 100% real and respectful and not at all ripped off from WWE's Tough Enough, not in the slightest.

You hardcore bros are amusing :)

I'm responsible for what I say not for what you understand..

God damn you keep digging a bigger and bigger hole with every post you make. Learnsome reading and comprehension skills and have the decency to read posts directed at you especially when you've asked a question and someone was decent enough to answer you.

There's a long and storied connection between pro-wrestling and MMA that goes back a hell of a long time. Someone put it perfectly here on sherdog before and if I could remember what thread it was posted in I'd dig it up but basically without pro-wrestling there would be no MMA as we know it. I could give 2 shits and a fuck if you like pro-wrestling but as an MMA fan you should understand how MMA came about and it's connection to pro-wrestling.

Get back on google and try a little harder than googling freakin' Hulk Hogan and The Ultimate Warrior before declaring that pro-wrestling and MMA are mutually exclusive.

Man you are really dumb. Discussing with you lower my iq worse than Anderson Silva reverse elbow.

Orton himself failed 2 drug tests under WWE's program one of them was for Steroids

Back