Randa Markos vs. Cortney Casey Added to UFC 202

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are the type of fight that should be held in Invicta.

This has a boring "tentative" decision written all over it.

LMFAO.

Obviously never seen either fighter, makes a snap judgement anyway.

Randa by armbar

Casey has two fight of the nights and a first round stoppage win to her credit. I've liked Markos fights though her last one was a bit boring.

goes to dem crazy judges....30-27...29-28...27-30

No idea who owns. It seems really late for the fight to be made. Is one of them a late replacement or something? What's the story?

Casey has two fight of the nights and a first round stoppage win to her credit. I've liked Markos fights though her last one was a bit boring.

For some reason Randa makes fights very boring.

She's awful offensively but somehow manages to just scrape by and sometimes win.

Neither girl is really going to contend, this is Invicta level fight. Leave these spots for better talent.

I like how when tickets went on sale there was like 5 main event worthy fights. Then they added several scrub fights and moved Condit/Maia. Ticket sales must not have been too good.

Would plow Markos and make homelessinfant watch though.

Why should he let reality get in the way of his opinion?

WARANDA!

13680890_554711138047058_3134918678264570158_n.jpg

Ya'll scared to say it? Fine.

I'm leaning towards Casey here, I think she takes it.
926.gif

Shes for sure got some power that I don't think Randa has.

<28>
Randa has shown she has power as well. More often than Casey really. Sure she tagged JoJo & KO'd Stanciu but Randa is much tougher & more durable than Stanciu.

HI must have got a job as one of Joe Silva's junior interns recently, Randa getting dem easy fights
Lol :p
I'll admit I was kind of surprised & confused by this fight for her. Maybe no one else would fight her so quickly. Randa wanted to fight on Fox 21.

Ha! Randa is the most inconsistent fighter around. Going by her record, Casey is guaranteed a win.

Casey will run right through her. It's refreshing to see a SW tkoing her opponents

Randa will finally get cut
<36>

@Homeless Infant Dude, I think this is a horrible matchup for Randa
Casey just has size/length on her. Didn't stop Ham.

Randa RD2 or 3 Sub

I like how when tickets went on sale there was like 5 main event worthy fights. Then they added several scrub fights and moved Condit/Maia. Ticket sales must not have been too good.

Would plow Markos and make homelessinfant watch though.
<35>

king of the multi quote is here everybody

Randa is the most inconsistent fighter around.

On paper, true. But in 12 pro fights (including TUF) she only lost 4. No argument losses to Kish and Thug Rose. A loss to Penne that could have gone either way. And a loss to Karo Kowa, but that was under Tristar and they made her abandon her skill and she looked like shit. And Karo Kowa still didn't beat her more than she beat HJC or Thug Rose.

On paper, true. But in 12 pro fights (including TUF) she only lost 4. No argument losses to Kish and Thug Rose. A loss to Penne that could have gone either way. And a loss to Karo Kowa, but that was under Tristar and they made her abandon her skill and she looked like shit. And Karo Kowa still didn't beat her more than she beat HJC or Thug Rose.
She should have gotten the nod over KK. She won the first two rounds. Randa is arguably 4-0 in the UFC excluding TUF... 7-1 including.

Markos should take this fairly handily. Better wrestling and hits harder.

I'm not all that sold on Casey yet. Yeah, she looked good against Stanciu, but Stanciu isn't really ready for the UFC I don't think and Casey didn't look good at all against either Calderwood or Ham.

Back