Randa Markos vs. Cortney Casey Added to UFC 202

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Randa, imo, is like Juliana Pena and is at her best when she can bully and smother her opponents. She's really durable and it will be interesting to see if Casey can crack her armour.

Casey will run right through her. It's refreshing to see a SW tkoing her opponents

That should be a fun scrap.

I can see Casey not pacing herself well and being controlled and roughed up in rounds 2 + 3 after a strong start for the Randa win.

Ya'll scared to say it? Fine.

I'm leaning towards Casey here, I think she takes it.
Me too. Big question is can Casey defend TDs? Randa is fucking strong. If Casey can keep it on the feet there is a chance she could win this.

All that being said, rooting for Randa.

@Homeless Infant just blew his wad

Also isn't this a big short notice? I mean this is just like 3 weeks away from the card. And Casey fought like yesterday lol

Me too. Big question is can Casey defend TDs? Randa is fucking strong. If Casey can keep it on the feet there is a chance she could win this.

Case is pretty damn strong too, she ragdolled that Romanian chick easily

yeah but Casey has that freaky lanky person strength.

Also isn't this a big short notice? I mean this is just like 3 weeks away from the card. And Casey fought like yesterday lol
Don't think Casey took any damage. And she has looked really good at every weigh in I have seen. Especially for someone who is 5' 7".

courtney-casey-punches-cristina-stanciu-of-romania-in-their-womens-picture-id547111988

Tough test for Markos IMO and I'm a fan of hers. Casey's underrated IMO and will be a mainstay in the division.

Back