• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rand Paul's healthcare plan is 4 pages long. EVERYONE SHOULD READ IT!

Libertarians are heartless drones. This is why I never take them serious. They approach everything with numbers. I dont care what anyone says....people with existing conditions shouldnt pay more for healthcare in first class country. A nation should invest in certain things like the healthcare for its people and the education for its people without financially breaking people.

Hey man I'm with you... I live in Canada, I love our health care!

But I can see why certain Americans liked it the way it was before Obama care.

Hey man I'm with you... I live in Canada, I love our health care!

But I can see why certain Americans liked it the way it was before Obama care.
I live in Canada and i think our health care sucks balls. Unless you are already dying of course, than you will be sort of okay.

I got a three word healthcare plan -

Medicare for all.
Medicare is a poorly managed, highly-expensive, shit Health Care plan.

Free market with real competition between insurance companies and pooling for all.

so why did we get that piece of shit paul douche bag ryan crap

sorry but id instantly back this shit.

Paul ryan is a fucking moron, i dont know how he has any political power considering the large amount of stupid bills he purposes and failed to get ratified

Paul Ryan makes John Boehner look like Tip O'Neil.

Muricans seems to half-ass everything these days. You enacted a half-assed universal healthcare system in the form of Affordable Healthcare Act (Obamacare). Your current administration made another half-assed attempt to replace it with a even more half-assed legislation (American Healthcare Act, aka Ryancare). You end up with broken systems that actually cost more in the end.

Pick a path and commit to it. Either go full single payer universal coverage or go free market.

Socialized medicine may work okay in some European countries, but it is unlikely to produce favorable results in a country with over 300 million citizens that doesn't manage big government programs very well (e.g., Medicare). You also have to keep in mind that America's free market system has helped to fund more medical research. The benefits of which are often reaped by countries with socialized medicine that fix the prices of those patented treatments, so that the American consumer ends up subsidizing a portion of the cost. Fuck your pompous lecture.

Socialized medicine may work okay in some European countries, but it is unlikely to produce favorable results in a country with over 300 million citizens that doesn't manage big government programs very well (e.g., Medicare). You also have to keep in mind that America's free market system has helped to fund more medical research. The benefits of which are often reaped by countries with socialized medicine that fix the prices of those patented treatments, so that the American consumer ends up subsidizing a portion of the cost. Fuck your pompous lecture.
Heh the same old "America is saving the world" line. You spend more both on a per capita and GDP basis than all Western countries, and yet you have worse coverage and patient outcome. Keep touting how great your system is while you get raped by rising Medicaid costs, big pharma and insurance companies. If countries with UHC is just okay, then you're just sub par.

Heh the same old "America is saving the world" line. You spend more both on a per capita and GDP basis than all Western countries, and yet you have worse coverage and patient outcome. Keep touting how great your system is while you get raped by rising Medicaid costs, big pharma and insurance companies. If countries with UHC is just okay, then you're just sub par.

We're getting raped by piss ant countries with socialized medicine that will not respect our patents unless we sell our tech and medications at fixed rates, and by Democrats who want to redistribute the cost of health coverage to the middle class. Hopefully, at least the second part changes very soon. Rand Paul seems confident that it will.

Back