Ramzan Kadyrov: Khabib was a UFC project with an easy path to the belt

Khabib had an extremely long path to the title.

RDA got beat by Khabib and had time to get on a massive winstreak, win the belt, defend it and lose it before Khabib finally got his shot

it was only long because he kept getting injured/pulling out. after his RDA win he was likely very close to a title shot but then he went missing for 2 years and that's why he had to start over again.

it wasn't like Max Holloway who was fighting 4 times a year for 2 years straight before UFC finally gave him a title shot while on a ridiculous 8 fight win streak within that 2 year time period. he practically cleared the division before he ever became champ.

Wut. You think Arab monarchs have clout in the Caucasus? They don't. I suggest you review on the various axis and influence zones in that region. Kadyrov has publicly spoken against Arabs in the past as he got rid of Salafists in Chechnya. He called Arabs sodomites.
There are still arabs in Dagestan tho. This aint about the arab Mujahideen in Chechnia tho. This is about political consequences. If Khadyrov would do anything stupid to Khabib, hed run into some heavy political consequences.

Also the Emirates are on pretty good terms with Chechnia, what are you talking about? They event invested in some projects in Grozny.

200w.gif

There are still arabs in Dagestan tho. This aint about the arab Mujahideen in Chechnia tho. This is about political consequences. If Khadyrov would do anything stupid to Khabib, hed run into some heavy political consequences.

Arabs in Dagestan? Wutlol.

And again: Arabs can't do shit to Kadyrov. They are already on the opposite side of a proxy war. WTF are you talking about

Umm... Isn't Kadyrov a fan/friend? He even bought Khabib a Mercedes. Is something lost is translation or wtf happened? Lol.

5e7e1a1e85f54045741ef3cf.jpg
My guess is that Ramzan asked a favor of Khabib that Khabib wasn’t willing to provide and now he’s turning on him. These dictators just groom celebrities to benefit from the relationship and use them as tools. This tells me that Khabib is a G, he stood by his principles.

And this would be Ramzan Kadyrov the brutal Chechen dictator? Khabib had no problem taking his money for years, despite the fact that he ordered the torture and executions of hundreds of gay men and political opponents, and now Khamzat is right there too. Fuck em.
The involvement of Ramzan Kadyrov is a stain on the mma industry that the media seemingly has no interest in holding the UFC or other organizations accountable for.
Khabib never took his money. Maybe he accepted gifts from him, but who wouldn’t. I love how people judge Khabib based on a situation where 99.9999% of us would’ve done the same thing.

Kadyrov is a popularity chaser whose always wanted one of his countrymen to be at the top of the MMA world. You guys think he wanted a dagestan to be the one? Nah man, he pretended to like khabib for the spot light. Likewise khabib only hung around him for politics sake to ease tensions between both countries

Guessing same fans that like Khabib also like Khamzat…… so will Khamzat lose fans since he’s talking shit about Khabib here?

Arabs in Dagestan? Wutlol.

And again: Arabs can't do shit to Kadyrov. They are already on the opposite side of a proxy war. WTF are you talking about
Bro Khadyrov has remained close ties to Mohammad bin Salman atleast since he was Minister of Defense. If you think you can explain the whole middle east conflict by just a proxy war, you are heavily uninformed. The Emirates have funded a lot of stuff in Grozny since the war.
That relation took a hit since the islamic resolution of Grozny 2016, but still remains to this day even if th connections are extremely difficult. And Khadyrov backed down from his comments about Wahhabism.

Bro Khadyrov has remained close ties to Mohammad bin Salman atleast since he was Minister of Defense. If you think you can explain the whole middle east conflict by just a proxy war, you are heavily uninformed. The Emirates have funded a lot of stuff in Grozny since the war.
That relation took a hit since the islamic resolution of Grozny 2016, but still remains to this day even if th connections are extremely difficult. And Khadyrov backed down from his comments about Wahhabism.
What could possibly happen if Kadyrov pisses off the Saudis? Tell me please. Maybe some canceled construction projects or financing but that's it. Nothing more.

Oh and when did Kadyrov back down? I didn't know that. Source?

Allegedly had abdulmanap transferred to Moscow hospital. A move that was questioned by people in abdulmanap native village. Possibly ensured that abdulmanap died instead of getting proper treatment too. I wouldn't be surprised.

That's a heavy allegation.

Reactions: MGS
Just because Khabib is retired, doesn’t mean he is no longer under contract. All this offers are useless.

Umm... Isn't Kadyrov a fan/friend? He even bought Khabib a Mercedes. Is something lost is translation or wtf happened? Lol.

5e7e1a1e85f54045741ef3cf.jpg
No fighter is friends with him. Hes a dictator and Khabib doesn't want trouble for him family. Same with most of these guys. They either get bought out or know better than to get on his bad side

Back