Ramzan Kadyrov: Khabib was a UFC project with an easy path to the belt

I wouldn’t put anything past Kadyrov. He had Fedor’s daughter attacked for criticizing him. Khabib, like most people in that region, know better than to pick a fight with the local warlord. He’ll keep his mouth shut for the sake of his family.
I agree but khabibs the face of Russian mma and has been used as a diplomat in that region. He's very important. His father was that cog now it's him. I have no doubt he can hurt his family but Putin does back khabib also. There's only so much he can do or say. Khabib will most likely keep his mouth shut and rightfully so.

So dudes butt hurt khabib didn't shill for him when he was champ?

I'm confused.

Also confused why a mass murderer gets so much air time for mma, didn't this dude get some cronies to attack Fedor daughter.
Yup Fedor criticised his bat shit crazy event where he had kids fighting and then his daughter kicked in the street

Jealous of eagles FC. He wanted to use khabib as a political tool to expand chechnya and take 10% of dagestan.
He can't harm khabib now because Putin backs khabib. I always said if khabib father dies, the leeches will show and this guy is the one to look out for. Right on cue
Fedor is close to Putin and his daughter was still attacked in the street.

I agree but khabibs the face of Russian mma and has been used as a diplomat in that region. He's very important. His father was that cog now it's him. I have no doubt he can hurt his family but Putin does back khabib also. There's only so much he can do or say. Khabib will most likely keep his mouth shut and rightfully so.
Not only Putin backing him but also arab royalty. Situation ist super complicated there with different parties involved (also local gangsters who are backed by different people). Like in street politics friendships in These regions change fast and conmections are extremely difficault cause people are multilaterlly connected or opposed through religion, nationality, ethnicity, family, buisness etc.

I doubt that Khadyrov has anything to do with Abdulmanap dying. He was trasfereed to Moscow because the best possible treatment. Abdulmanap was the one keeping ties with Khadyrov tho. Whilst Khabib has gone more global.

Standard path to the title, but more long than short because of injuries. Entry level, the mid-tier, then some ranked guys. RDA included, who was peaking on a win streak. Was supposed to face Tony 5 times. Iaquinta was a late replacement, not the plan.

Biggest difference is him having so many regional fights before joining the UFC. The experience level.

Khabib had an extremely long path to the title.

RDA got beat by Khabib and had time to get on a massive winstreak, win the belt, defend it and lose it before Khabib finally got his shot
he was pretty inactive for those years.

Maybe that bitch should let go of his goons and guns abd show Khabib how to fight, then.

Has Khabib ever met Kadyrov after his fathers death? I'm yet to find any such meeting. Looks like he hated the guy but was forced by his dad to meet him regularly.

Oh look, that fat guy with the shit beard is trying to vicariously live his life through fighters again.

We should probably have a blanket ban on content around this parasite

Has Khabib ever met Kadyrov after his fathers death? I'm yet to find any such meeting. Looks like he hated the guy but was forced by his dad to meet him regularly.
He came to his funeral i think

Oh look, that fat guy with the shit beard is trying to vicariously live his life through fighters again.

We should probably have a blanket ban on content around this parasite

Lol you think someone as rich, politically connected and powerful as Kadyrov needs Khabib to feel relevant? Come on. A passing fancy

Litterally shit posting and people reposting it.

Back