Ramzan Kadyrov: Khabib was a UFC project with an easy path to the belt

Once Fedor's daughter was attacked, there were rumours that Fedor was extremely mad and contacted his sources in the government. Fedor is a personal friend of Putin's and is held in highly regards with some powerful people in Russia. Shortly after, Khadyrov issues some kind of statement where he denies any involvement regarding the attack. However, all of this can be speculations, as I am sure that these information are not that readily available.

Kadyroc is basically a tyrant version of hans mollenkamp

Do people really think Kadyrov is afraid of Khabib and his team? Do people think Putin would protect Khabib against Kadyrov? If Kadyrov wanted to make Khabib's whole family disappear he could do so in a split second and no one, not even Arab royalty, would bat an eye.

So khabib did something to piss off the tater-dick, I mean the dick, sorry I meant the dictator.

Do people really think Kadyrov is afraid of Khabib and his team? Do people think Putin would protect Khabib against Kadyrov? If Kadyrov wanted to make Khabib's whole family disappear he could do so in a split second and no one, not even Arab royalty, would bat an eye.

lmfao

it's so funny he says this, and his butt buddy Khamzat would've and still could have a way easier path to the belt

Jealous of eagles FC. He wanted to use khabib as a political tool to expand chechnya and take 10% of dagestan.
He can't harm khabib now because Putin backs khabib. I always said if khabib father dies, the leeches will show and this guy is the one to look out for. Right on cue

Being a fan of Khabib shouldn't mean we ignore reality. Khabib will not be the catalyst for any strife between the two cultures, nor does he have the power/money/weapons/political backing that is required to stand up to Kadyrov. Let's be honest, going up against an oligarch is a bad idea in Russia. Khabib is neither that stupid, nor would he likely have the impetus to do so. Why would you risk your family/friends health/prosperity because some powerful individual insults you?

Don't get me wrong, politicians on both sides will try to pull him in as a symbol if relations degrade, but he should steer clear. Putin will not support a sports figure over an oligarch. Putin will do what's best to maintain power and control.

Being a fan of Khabib shouldn't mean we ignore reality. Khabib will not be the catalyst for any strife between the two cultures, nor does he have the power/money/weapons/political backing that is required to stand up to Kadyrov. Let's be honest, going up against an oligarch is a bad idea in Russia. Khabib is neither that stupid, nor would he likely have the impetus to do so. Why would you risk your family/friends health/prosperity because some powerful individual insults you?

Don't get me wrong, politicians on both sides will try to pull him in as a symbol if relations degrade, but he should steer clear. Putin will not support a sports figure over an oligarch. Putin will do what's best to maintain power and control.

Yep, absolutely agree. The dude has made way more powerful people disappear than Khabib. And noway Ali could get the Arabs involved. I like Khabib and I respect him him but he holds zero power over there.

it's so funny he says this, and his butt buddy Khamzat would've and still could have a way easier path to the belt
Yeah Khamzat has had a wayyyy easier path in the UFC

I guess Kadyrov is saying Khamzat had a harder path before the UFC

Back