• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage saying he cheated in the UFC

I remember when Kerr shaved his head so that when he used his head against a guy the roughness would make him more uncomfortable

or the stories about some guys not showering on purpose

This is how some motherfuckers be thinkin!
Matt Lindland allegedly skipped shower time a few days before a fight. Oh and it was Rapmage who called him a skunk after they fought. Lol.

Matt Lindland allegedly skipped shower time a few days before a fight. Oh and it was Rapmage who called him a skunk after they fought. Lol.
Thats why Fedor grabbed the role when they fought. He got a whiff and said NYET!

What exactly do you reckon BPD does?
How did you came to make this diagnosis doctor?
I think it is common knowledge that Rampage has mental problems. That is not a dig at him, it can hit everyone. I have a friend who tried to cut the spiders that crawled into his anus out with a knife.

"Rampage thinks he’s God…He had a falling out with his trainer a couple of days before the first arrest. Basically he has lost his mind and is talking very religious and is saying that he is God. This is the main thing I wanted to keep hidden, but with the second arrest and Dana talking, it will come out regardless. He needs some serious help. I don’t know if you would call it schizophrenia or bipolar disorder or what have you, but whatever it is, basically it’s become impossible to have a conversation with him. He is delusional."
- Cagepotato.com

"[Dana] White originally said Friday that Jackson was to be held for 72 hours [at a medical facility for a psychiatric evaluation], but that the time period would be extended.
Jackson instead was reportedly spotted at the Affliction card in Anaheim on Saturday night, just after the 72 hours would have expired. White essentially confirmed Jackson’s attendance at the rival card, saying he had asked White’s permission to attend."

EI-bbjYXUAAjfCo.jpg
Now I need to go watch this movie again! Lol

"Spike don't play with girls!"

I think it is common knowledge that Rampage has mental problems. That is not a dig at him, it can hit everyone. I have a friend who tried to cut the spiders that crawled into his anus out with a knife.

"Rampage thinks he’s God…He had a falling out with his trainer a couple of days before the first arrest. Basically he has lost his mind and is talking very religious and is saying that he is God. This is the main thing I wanted to keep hidden, but with the second arrest and Dana talking, it will come out regardless. He needs some serious help. I don’t know if you would call it schizophrenia or bipolar disorder or what have you, but whatever it is, basically it’s become impossible to have a conversation with him. He is delusional."
- Cagepotato.com

"[Dana] White originally said Friday that Jackson was to be held for 72 hours [at a medical facility for a psychiatric evaluation], but that the time period would be extended.
Jackson instead was reportedly spotted at the Affliction card in Anaheim on Saturday night, just after the 72 hours would have expired. White essentially confirmed Jackson’s attendance at the rival card, saying he had asked White’s permission to attend."

Eh that's fair

Drastic changes in behavior/personality/self-worth.

Got my Doctorate from Sherdog U.

Hope there are no more questions.

Close enough I guess lol
It's extended (at least a week) periods of mania and depression. Personality is a weird concept and we don't really have a super clear definition of it. It's not even really necessary to have a big change in self worth as long as other criteria are there, basically a period of high energy, intense activity, maybe taking risks vs. a depressive episode.

Got my doctorate in a real university sadly so I can only learn from Sherbros

Close enough I guess lol
It's extended (at least a week) periods of mania and depression. Personality is a weird concept and we don't really have a super clear definition of it. It's not even really necessary to have a big change in self worth as long as other criteria are there, basically a period of high energy, intense activity, maybe taking risks vs. a depressive episode.

Got my doctorate in a real university sadly so I can only learn from Sherbros

No need to copy and paste from Google. Just look up Rampage’s behavior after losing to Forrest and various other examples.

✌️

No need to copy and paste from Google. Just look up Rampage’s behavior after losing to Forrest and various other examples.

✌️

Brother I have the DSM in my house
Where do you think google takes info from?

Rampage when he used to post on sherdog, he actually posted his phone number on here and some posters did call and talk to him. This was around the time of his early PRIDE run.
I called him too and still have his phone number, though it probably don't work anymore. He had his own internet forums too.

✌️
Red bull is a helluva drug

It indicates you take cheating in Pride for granted but not in the UFC.

Cheating in Pride......I think we all know what was going on over in Japan. I'm not saying there were a lot of fixed fights there. THough I suspect there may have been a few. But I think we can agree that certain fighters might have gotten away with certain advantages....and I for one, loved it!! Nothing beats the Pride ring with soccer kicks and footstomps.

I will make it clear here that I don't really care - it is in the past and it is what it is. So what I think is -

It was a mistake, pure and simple.

There are SO many ways to be slippery in the octagon if you want to be, that does not involve smearing vaseline on him while everyone can see it and while the cameras are filming. It simply does not make any sense.

It's what they did. And it worked. You saw it.

It's what they did. And it worked. You saw it.
I love BJ, he is a great fighter - but that vaseline played no part in GSP's victory at all. And GSP is imo one of the most honorable and respectful fighters to ever grace the octagon. He is one of the few fighters who fought hard to get more doping testing. I simply do not believe it was on purpose for 2 reasons -

1. GSPs character.
2. It would be the dumbest way we have ever seen to cheat. And the same result could have been gotten in 100's of different ways where noone would ever have found out.

But GSP did admit he cheated -

Listen bro, stop the teenage shit. I still have no idea why you say what you say, or what your point is. I still don't know why the distinction is important to you, and it makes absolutely no sense to me. And you are confusing trying to understand you, with being salty*shrug*

Lemme try being you -

"Why did you not mention that I am also caramel? Huh? Why? Why only mention I am salty?"

You are super weird, but it is all good, and I am done trying to understand you - it seems to be a waste of time.

{<huh}

The video YOU posted is Rampage talking about his cheating in Pride and the non-exist rules there. Wtf does that have to do with caramel?

Back