• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

Your entire post is a contradiction and the person reducing things into black and white is you. No one is taking anything away from accountability and accountability does not mean labeling. Accountability means someone did something that he should take ownership of.

It is you reducing into black and white and piece of shit or not. That is actually what black and white means as you have it upside down.

Rather than more objectively thinking about the behavior, when we engage in labeling, we globally describe the whole person.

Lets say Someone who drinks too much and because of his drinking hits his wife, is he a piece of shit or is his drinking leading him to beat or hurt his wife multiple times.No one is invalidating that he has hit his wife but what is being said is that his drinking is leading him to do it. He needs to stop drinking, but it does not make him a piece of shit as a whole. He could be a very nice guy but his drinking and his insecurity are making him turn into a terrible husband.

The reality is that it is context
Wow, it wasn't a ruse, this is simply who you are as a person.

I hope you get food poisoning and have mud butt for a week.

Is rampage insinuating that Jon Jones missed Sunday school this week???

I'm out of the loop, what's going on with rampage? What's going on with Jon?
Nothing really going on with Rampage. He's all in on the podcast and it's turning out to be quite a success. He's also scheduled to box Shannon Briggs in two months.

No one ever knows what the fuck is going on with Jones. There's a gay rumor going on about him and it's spreading like fire.

Wow, it wasn't a ruse, this is simply who you are as a person.

I hope you get food poisoning and have mud butt for a week.

The comment you made I could consider you as a piece of shit. Lets say I have seen you make these comments regularly. I could classify you as a piece of shit, but when you get off the internet you take care of your grandmother, you give food to the homeless and you do other things that would negate a label as a whole.

Most labels are not facts and when you label as a whole you must also measure as a whole.

Jones assaulting his wife is a fact. Conor Mcgregor punching an old man is a fact. Jon Jones gives to charity regularly, his teammates say is a very fun and affable guy. He gives out food and gifts in Upstate NY to underprivileged kids and the homeless.

Conor Mcgregor helps out fighters by giving them cash out of his own pocket, gives to charity, he donated the $500,000 to the Boys & Girls Club in Dustin's hometown. He gives out money regularly in Ireland.

When you are labeling as a whole, then you must measure the person as a whole. There are things that these fighters do that negate such labels as a whole. You can say he is partly a piece of shit, he has done some shitty things but that term is false if we look at it as a whole and factually.

It is not hard to understand and school is out of session.

Last edited:
What news about Jones would qualify as "shocking" at this point? Can't be a failed drug test. Can't be a car crash. Can't be him roughing up a woman. The alleged assault on the drug testing agent was two months ago. And it can't be the weird gay rumors because they've already been circulating for a while.

Maybe the shocking news is that he's finally become a decent person. Or that he's willing to defend the HW belt against a real contender after all.

The comment you made I could consider you as a piece of shit. Lets say I have seen you make these comments regularly. I could classify you as a piece of shit, but when you get off the internet you take care of your grandmother, you give food to the homeless and you do other things that would negate a label as a whole.

Most labels are not facts and when you label as a whole you must also measure as a whole.

Jones being a Wife beater is a fact. Conor Mcgregor punching an old man is a fact. Jon Jones gives to charity regularly, his teammates say is a very fun and affable guy. He gives out food and gifts in Upstate NY to underprivileged kids and the homeless.

Conor Mcgregor helps out fighters by giving them cash out of his own pocket, gives to charity, he donated the $500,000 to the Boys & Girls Club in Dustin's hometown. He gives out money regularly in Ireland.

When you are labeling as a whole, then you must measure the person as a whole. There are things that these fighters do that negate such labels as a whole. You can say he is partly a piece of shit, he has done some shitty things but that term is false if we look at it as a whole and factually.

It is not hard to understand and school is out of session.
This is such a weird way too look at it. With your logic, no one is a piece of shit. Hitler was good to animals and his family - does that mean he wasnt a piece of shit? Bill Cosby drug raped women, but was nice to his family and donated to charity. Pedophile serialkiller john Wayne Gacy was nice to his family and did kids shows dressed as a clown.

You can sprinkle as much sugar on a piece of shit as you want, it is still a piece of shit.

This is such a weird way too look at it. With your logic, no one is a piece of shit. Hitler was good to animals and his family - does that mean he wasnt a piece of shit? Bill Cosby drug raped women, but was nice to his family and donated to charity. Pedophile serialkiller john Wayne Gacy was nice to his family and did kids shows dressed as a clown.

You can sprinkle as much sugar on a piece of shit as you want, it is still a piece of shit.

Thus it is an opinion, Some people think Hitler was wonderful. But again when you label as a whole you need to measure it as a whole. There needs to be some measurement or it is not viable.

Thus it is an opinion, Some people think Hitler was wonderful. But again when you label as a whole you need to measure it as a whole.
As I said - weird fucking way to look at it, and by that logic, no one is a piece of shit no matter what they do, as long as they also do something good. Your moral compass is fucked up man.

As I said - weird fucking way to look at it, and by that logic, no one is a piece of shit no matter what they do, as long as they also do something good. Your moral compass is fucked up man.

No it is psychology. You hate the behavior but not the person.

The comment of someone being a piece of shit is an opinion regardless of how you spin it. Some people think Hitler was awesome so how do we invalidate that view, by possibly measuring his actions.

The comment of someone being a piece of shit is an opinion regardless of how you spin it. Some people think Hitler was awesome so how do we invalidate that view, by possibly measuring his deeds.
So morally bankrupt that you can argue this with a straight face....Fuck dude.

So morally bankrupt that you can argue this with a straight face....Fuck dude.
Morally bankrupt ?

I do not argue nor do i debate based on my morals, those are opinions. My opinions are only for me and not for a serious debate. Opinions are not facts and we cannot trust opinions, what can be trusted is facts. You could be bias and I could be bias so we view it based on facts and some criteria.

Your opinion of someone being a piece of shit is not the same as another individuals opinion. Your opinion could not be tested or invalidated if there was no measuring system. . Some people view OJ as wonderful and some people think Bill Cosby is innocent and great, but those are opinions. With your view no one could invalidate that opinion because we do not use a measurement or scale system to debate it.

Morally bankrupt ?

I do not argue nor do i debate based on my morals, those are opinions. My opinions are only for me and not for a serious debate. Opinions are not facts and we cannot trust opinions, what can be trusted is facts. You could be bias and I could be bias so we view it based on facts and some criteria.

Your opinion of someone being a piece of shit is not the same as another individuals opinion. Your opinion could not be tested or invalidated if there was no measuring system. . Some people view OJ as wonderful and some people think Bill Cosby is innocent and great, but those are opinions. With your view no one could invalidate that opinion because we do not use a measurement or scale system to debate it.
Moral relativism is funny in the philosophy classroom, or usefull if you are the defense lawyer for a pedophile - as an actual way to to live your live and see the world, it is fucked up.

If you were an edgy teenager I would give you a pass - as a grown adult, it tells me everything about you, and none of it is good.

Moral relativism is funny in the philosophy classroom, or usefull if you are the defense lawyer for a pedophile - as an actual way to to live your live and see the world, it is fucked up.

If you were an edgy teenager I would give you a pass - as a grown adult, it tells me everything about you, and none of it is good.

What is sad is that you think your opinion matters to anyone else but yourself. Your opinion of what is moral is not the same as another persons view on morality, and you have to accept that. Your opinion on things is not the same as someone else, and you must also accept that. Opinions are not facts.You have a right to an opinion, but that doesn’t make it equal or correct.

People have different opinions, thresholds, and views on morality, people and things and that will always conflict. What you are saying is that your opinion is right and someone else is wrong, without any form of debate or measurement. All opinions are not equal, some are more robust, sophisticated, and well supported then others but again they are still opinions.

Last edited:
What is sad is that you think your opinion matters to anyone else but yourself. Your opinion of what is moral is not the same as another persons view on morality, and you have to accept that. Your opinion on things is not the same as someone else, and you must also accept that. Opinions are not facts.You have a right to an opinion, but that doesn’t make it equal or correct.

People have different opinions, thresholds, and views on morality, people and things and that will always conflict. What you are saying is that your opinion is right and someone else is wrong, without any form of debate or measurement. All opinions are not equal, some are more robust, sophisticated, and well supported then others but again they are still opinions.
If you want to elevate beyond this childish moral relativisme you are practicing, with which you can argue that torturing babies is a moral good, go read Michael Huemer's "Ethical Intuitionism".

I have nothing more to say about this

If you want to elevate beyond this childish moral relativisme you are practicing, with which you can argue that torturing babies is a moral good, go read Michael Huemer's "Ethical Intuitionism".

I have nothing more to say about this

But that is not what we are arguing. What was said was that moral values are based entirely on opinion as is what constitutes a piece of shit. We already stated that what they did was morally wrong but what is being asked is it correct to label him or them "a piece of shit" for their faults and not examine their virtues equally as a whole. So this is not a moral argument but one of context.

What you are positioning is that what you say and think personally on the matter is absolute without any debate and measurement, which is asinine. There would be no debate on the matter as it seems it would already be closed because you say so, and that is not valid or factual in any debate.

Good day.

Last edited:
Is he ? I hear that and I also read that he is an evil person and a terrible person. I feel some of you like in a fantasy land or do not live in actual reality. You let your biases play into your emotional views on things. You must live in Malibu if you think that this kid is any of that. What someone views as terrible or evil is an opinion but the idea that jones is any of these things is asinine pragmatically.

He has hit his wife once or possibly twice from what we know and it can stem from anything. I know guys who are good people but who have hit their wives and it does not make them a piece of shit or evil people. Insecurity, drugs, alcohol, and or neurological issues can all play into poor impulse control. That is what Jones seems to have,which is poor impulse control in certain situations and is a bit neurotic. He also seems to have a drug issue and a drinking problem. A piece of shit/evil is someone who murders your family and has no remorse, and so on. They make no bones about it and do not care and would do it again.

It is like Conor and his issues with anger and his inability to control himself and his drinking problem. It does not mean it is right but it also does not mean they are evil people. You guys must be silver spoon kids if that is what you think is evil or a piece of shit. Aleksandr Emelianenko, the guy in my AV is one of my favorite fighters but he was found guilty on charges of raping his housekeeper, Polina Stepanova, on March 2, 2014, and seizing her passport. I would put that ahead of anything jones did.

Is he ? I hear that and I also read that he is an evil person and a terrible person. I feel some of you like in a fantasy land or do not live in actual reality. You let your biases play into your emotional views on things. You must live in Malibu if you think that this kid is any of that. What someone views as terrible or evil is an opinion but the idea that jones is any of these things is asinine pragmatically.

He has hit his wife once or possibly twice from what we know and it can stem from anything. I know guys who are good people but who have hit their wives and it does not make them a piece of shit or evil people. Insecurity, drugs, alcohol, and or neurological issues can all play into poor impulse control. That is what Jones seems to have,which is poor impulse control in certain situations and is a bit neurotic. He also seems to have a drug issue and a drinking problem. A piece of shit/evil is someone who murders your family and has no remorse, and so on. They make no bones about it and do not care and would do it again.

It is like Conor and his issues with anger and his inability to control himself and his drinking problem. It does not mean it is right but it also does not mean they are evil people. You guys must be silver spoon kids if that is what you think is evil or a piece of shit. Aleksandr Emelianenko, the guy in my AV is one of my favorite fighters but he was found guilty on charges of raping his housekeeper, Polina Stepanova, on March 2, 2014, and seizing her passport. I would put that ahead of anything jones did.
Kid I grew up in the projects, and even in the projects you're a piece of shit for beating women...silver spoon....gtfoh

Back