• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

Rampage just received an offer from the UFC to come out of retirement and fight Jon Jones for the undisputed HW championship after Stipe.

He certainly took Rampage's manhood in the cage that night.
Jon actually admitted that Rampage was his most scary opponent like he even had nightmares prior to their fight.

Love Rampage but I think he’s just talking shit

JON JONES AINT GAY TF WRONG WITH 6IXDOG!!!!!

Mandem out here just spreadin' dem lies Saiyan Jonny Bones walk on di other side nah fam u just projectin' ting real look it up it's part of psychological sciences fam no caps y'all doin it rn fr 💯💯💯💯💯🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌🦌

Is that what you call it? With the intentional eye pokes and kicks to the knees

Aww, look at the parrot, soo cute. Hello, Hello, Paulie wanna cracker?

If you actually watched fights instead of just repeating crap from the internet you would know there was no eye poke in that fight at all. Even if there was that would have been the least significant thing Jon Jones did to Rampage in that fight.

What the gifs you watched here don't show is Jon Jones completely dominating Rampage the entire fight and clowning him while he did it. Jones even attempted a flying triangle and effortlessly tossed Rampage over his head just for fun.

I am a big fan of Rampage, but there is just no way anyone with any lick of sanity could have any question as to what happened in that fight.

Jon Jones is a bit of this....

iu

Aww, look at the parrot, soo cute. Hello, Hello, Paulie wanna cracker?

If you actually watched fights instead of just repeating crap from the internet you would know there was no eye poke in that fight at all. Even if there was that would have been the least significant thing Jon Jones did to Rampage in that fight.

What the gifs you watched here don't show is Jon Jones completely dominating Rampage the entire fight and clowning him while he did it. Jones even attempted a flying triangle and effortlessly tossed Rampage over his head just for fun.

I am a big fan of Rampage, but there is just no way anyone with any lick of sanity could have any question as to what happened in that fight.
Bro, Jon had his hands, with outstretched fingers, in Rampages face for the entire fight. Like he has with all his opponents.

I would not mind you Jones fans as much if you´werent so childish about this shit. Just say you don't care that he dopes. Say you don't care that he fight dirty as fuck and tries to stab people in the eyes - fuck, Jon even admitted he was doing it.

This is why I say you Jones fans don't like Jon, you are in love with Jon - love makes blind.

Could be anything, Rampage is in touch & well connected everywhere.

Rampage fought really hard to not smile/laugh there.

The news will be that Jones is going to be on Rampage's podcast most likely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back