• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

It's about him being drunk at a comedy club heckling a comedian. But apparently he was with a homosexual male. And was fondling him. I'm not sure how much of it is real. But that seems some shit Jon would get into. Drug Binges and homosexual relationships while claiming Christian values.

It's about him being drunk at a comedy club heckling a comedian. But apparently he was with a homosexual male. And was fondling him. I'm not sure how much of it is real. But that seems some shit Jon would get into. Drug Binges and homosexual relationships while claiming Christian values.
Would make the most sense considering the weird nature of his drunk heckling

The only thing that would surprise me at this point would be that Jon is actually not on steroids anymore.
hmm....shocking Jones news.... let me have a stab....

Jon Jones has gone teetotal and quit the booze completely?
Jones is quitting MMA to become a Monk and live on an island with 50 other Monks?
Jones has admitted he is not undefeated and Mark Hamill beat him??
Jones is about to turn himself into a police station and confess he was the one who did the drive-by shooting of Tupac?!?!

<DCWhoa>

after fighting stipe
theyl gonna announce pereira

jones haters gonna cry again

knowing they cant stop jones cheryy picking fighters
who had great achievements

theyl start to post comments about jones life outside the cage
like it really matterd

hello mark munoz should be the GOAT
because hes the nicest person in mma

Bro, being a hypocrite is the nr.1 christian value.

Given how crazy Jon Jones's life has been the only thing that I would consider shocking news is if there was an error in all his prior drug tests and turns out he was clean this whole time.

Given how crazy Jon Jones's life has been the only thing that I would consider shocking news is if there was an error in all his prior drug tests and turns out he was clean this whole time.
No way in hell lol. He popped twice and kinda admitted in on Twitter

Back