• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Rampage Jackson says there will be "shocking news" about Jon Jones that will come out soon

Kicks to the knees?! Next you’ll tell me that he punched him in the face! Scandalous!
Talk about missing the point. Kicks to the knees are legal. So are foot stomps. Winning a fight via foot stomps is equal to "taking a manhood"? He's just simply questioning what taking a manhood means. Which is a ridiculous statement in the first place by @TheBulge but im down to play that game.

Imo what Jones did to Shogun is a more fitting example. He outclassed Rampage. Totally destroyed Shogun tho

Talk about missing the point. Kicks to the knees are legal. So are foot stomps. Winning a fight via foot stomps is equal to "taking a manhood"? He's just simply questioning what taking a manhood means. Which is a ridiculous statement in the first place by @TheBulge but im down to play that game.

Imo what Jones did to Shogun is a more fitting example. He outclassed Rampage. Totally destroyed Shogun tho
I was actually referring to the moment in the fight where he did force his Jones into his Jackson but never mind that.

Rampage was completely and utterly humiliated and quit worse than Rua. The moment jones lifts and throws him over his head you can see the little schoolboy come out of Rampage, crying to the ref about the bullying. Exactly what a bully deserves.

I was actually referring to the moment in the fight where he did force his Jones into his Jackson but never mind that.

Rampage was completely and utterly humiliated and quit worse than Rua. The moment jones lifts and throws him over his head you can see the little schoolboy come out of Rampage, crying to the ref about the bullying. Exactly what a bully deserves.
I mean, respect to Shogun but he got butchered in there. To the point where he had to tap out.

It depends how you look at it i guess? Jones whopped them both.

If I had to choose i'd def choose to lose like Rampage. Shogun looked like burger meat at the end of it.

This was a humiliating moment tho.

UFC-135-Jones-Jackson-gif-7-joke-takedown.gif

Well, we already know about:

1. Reckless driving and abandoning a victim of that.

2. Highly likely drug use. Why go back to the car from the accident to retrieve something and then hide for a good couple to several days? Also, the one time he gets tested for cocaine just happens to be the "first" time he tried cocaine?

3. Vey reasonable case for steroids and other enhancing drugs. Look at the mega-threads in here and Jones infamous hiding under the cage to avoid testers.

4. Domestic violence.

5. Flagrant cheating in the cage.

Shocking? Jones giving a full confession for everything we already know? Murder? Using a super lawyer to get out of his contract to box for oil sheikh money in Saudia Arabia? Testing his manhood against Mike "Fists of Steel" Perry in BKFC?

It's either Page bullshitting to get under Jones' skin or something completely underwhelming.

Back