Rampage has lost four of his last five fights

W0W

Blue Belt
Reaction score
If you don't count the gifted split decision against lyoto where he was almost knocked out and clearly lost 2/3 rounds. His last fight he got tooled by Ryan Bader where he should have been given his walking papers.

He hasn't been a great fighter for over 5 years. So why so much excitement for his fights? Bjorn has even said he might be interested in signing him after his contract is up for the sole reason he enjoyed his work in pride (7-11 yrs ago).

Just making an objective observation here. He doesn't respect his fans, the ufc or the sport, and he can't perform anymore. The guy is just in it for the money at this point and suckers like you make that possible.

Last edited:
Win or lose his MMA career is almost over if he follows through and leaves the UFC..

If you don't count the gifted the split decision against lyoto where he was almost knocked out and clearly lost 2/3 rounds. His last fight he got tooled by Ryan Bader where he should have been given his walking papers.

He hasn't been a great fighter for over 5 years. So why so much excitement for his fights? Bjorn has even said he might be interested in signing him after his contract is up for the sole reason he enjoyed his work in pride (7-11 yrs ago).

Just making an objective observation here. He doesn't respect his fans, the ufc or the sport, and he can't perform anymore. The guy is just in it for the money at this point and suckers like you make that possible.

So we can edit a fighter's record based on whether or not we like them? Fine, I say Rampage is undefeated.

And here comes the Rampage hate...

He doesn't care enough to put in the time for greatness -he just needs a paycheck.

I still like him though

So he lost four fights out of five, but only if you count a win as a loss? OK?

And my football team won its last five games if you count their three losses as wins, which they would have been if the ref wouldn't have missed those holding calls.

I was as frustrated as anyone about that decision, but sooner or later you have to accept it and move on. Sooner is also better than later in most cases.

Saying rampage clearly lost 2 of 3 rounds against machida just shows you didn't watch the fight, not that you're being objective

I agree that he's fallen off and is no longer the fighter he used to be, but he won the Machida fight(I was there live) and to pretend that doesn't count is completely retarded. He's still a top 10-15 guy and is a legitimate threat to most guys in that division.

That being said, I'm completely sick of his attitude and his constant excuse making, and hope Glover knocks him out and sends him to Bellator.

And he'll still knock out Glover. What's your point here?

Never been a Rampage fan, but the man did beat Machida fair and square, because he is good enough to squeeze out a close decision to begin with.
But you're right, the last time I was REALLY blown away was when he fought Dan Henderson, his ground game is incredible, what I dont understand is why he claims that he doesnt know Jiujitsu.

Back