Rampage has lost four of his last five fights

Rampage beat Machida in rounds 1 and 2
121248.gif

He's almost done, he's lost respect for the sport and his fans. He has turned into a whiny, plodding boxer who rarely lets his hands go

Judges mean nothing nowadays. To me Machida was more impressive in their fight than Rampage. Let's hope Glovier ridicules Rampage and sends him to Bellator.

TS has a point. Only the best fighters are worth watching. I hope this guy makes a thread about Wanderlei next.

rampage is a cry baby he will get ko'd when he fights Teixeira

cant beleive how many people i see on here talking about how glover has no hope winning a stand up fight rampage is to good to good chin etc based off what? rampage hasent knocked anyone out in years he hasent even looked that good on hes feet in years iv seen him rocked in alot of fights to frankly im sick of hearing about rampages amazing hands where the hell have they been? glovers first 2 fights against lacking opponents or not he was absolutely devastating standing still dont no how good he is but everyone talks so much about hes half a second stumble in hes last fight yet iv seen rampage dropped quite a few times, oh and the whole "motivated" rampage story should be taken about as seriuos as the same legends of bj, bj comes in still looking like a dough boy but less then usual and everyone jumps all over it, i new exactly what would happen in that fight and it did i expect something very similiar with rampage.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo almost knocked out rampage was no where near almost knocked out and hasn't been since shogun.

TS has a point. Only the best fighters are worth watching. I hope this guy makes a thread about Wanderlei next.

Wandy has respect.

He is also exciting to watch, win or lose. You won't see him giving up chokes and looking for a way out like some *cough Jones/Page*

It's hard not to want to see this end badly for Rampage with how completely ungrateful he has been in this tailend of his career.

I don't think it's likely but I would love if Glover KO'd Page....since he hasn't conducted himself with dignity he doesn't deserve to go out with it either.

Well, I don't think a loss should really count if you lose to Jon Jones, the champ.

And since he won against Machida...

I guess that really makes him losing 2 of his last five.

Oh, and he was blatantly injured in the Bader fight, so that one doesn't really count either.

So 1 of his last five.

Now that I think about it, he did the movie and had a long layoff before the Rashad fight, so that one shouldn't count either.

And I believe he should've gotten the decision in the Forrest fight..

My boy is undefeated.

Just making an objective observation here.

No, an objective observation would've been based on facts (i.e his actual record) and not on your subjective scoring of the Machida fight...

Machida is 2-3 in his last five and his two wins are against 50 year old Couture and a mid tier guy in Bader. Shogun is 2-3 as well....
Lhw is a shark tank. Only Jones stands way above the rest.

It's our fault??

this was like when my parents divorced :'(

He clearly lost round 3 of the Machida fight. One and two were EXTREMELY close and you could give both of them to him since he was the aggressor. Neither landed much at all.

If you don't count the gifted split decision against lyoto where he was almost knocked out and clearly lost 2/3 rounds.

"If you don't count the fight that he won"

It's hard not to want to see this end badly for Rampage with how completely ungrateful he has been in this tailend of his career.

I don't think it's likely but I would love if Glover KO'd Page....since he hasn't conducted himself with dignity he doesn't deserve to go out with it either.

It's funny that people just assume Rampage is being ungrateful, considering you don't know anything at all about the situation. Well, other than what you can see from the outside looking in (which is practically nothing, other than Dana did him a huge favor 5 years ago) but Rampage says it, so it must be a lie. He's just whiney. I wish, one time...some of these guys would see him face to face, and THEN still call him whiney. Now, that would be funny.

Back