Rampage ''Hard Work Is Over, It's Time For War''

oh i agree .. thats why i said if he cut the BS lol

Always loved Page but i see him getting TKO! this fight.

Yeah, I'd love to see him do well and beat Glover but I just don't have faith in these older guys anymore.

I was really hoping BJ would be that fired up maniac he used to be but did I believe in it? Hell no. Same with this fight, I think Rampage is done and his recent interviews haven't given me much hope.

Why do people keep bringing up bj he fought a dude 30lbs heavier then him and like 6 inches taller lol.

Yeah, I'd love to see him do well and beat Glover but I just don't have faith in these older guys anymore.

I was really hoping BJ would be that fired up maniac he used to be but did I believe in it? Hell no. Same with this fight, I think Rampage is done and his recent interviews haven't given me much hope.

True that , I knew BJ was done .. if he was coming back for a 155 fight .. yeah i woulda believed he was gonna come out as " old BJ " But man Rory is a Huge WW .. Idk why BJ took more then he could handle , for sure.

All the older Pride guys seem to be fading .. Its that time .. They all have a time , jus enjoy the ride when your favorite fighters are rolling through competition .. AA (Arlovski ) Was an still is basicly my favorite fighter .. an we seen what happen to him -.- Still root for him every fight haha

Would be hilarious if he won by KO. Hasn't knocked anybody out in forever

is that rich franklin to rampage's left? lol

He'd get fudged up if he ever made it to the elites, then again he'd get messed up by people in the smaller leagues too. Rampages' "boxing" is not all that guys.

Its actually pretty mediocre. Bader outboxed him pretty well and he isnt exactly what you would consder an elite striker

If this is his last fight in the UFC, then I hope he goes out on a W.

I hope that he wins. But would also lol hard if Glover Lnp'd him....

I don't see Rampage as a LHW belt holder, but he held his own against Jones about as well as most of the rest of them. And why don't we name all the UFC fighters that Glover has beat. Rampage is only one year older than Glover. I don't think I quite understand some of the comments here. I won't say that Glover can't beat him, but there is no basis for him to destroy Rampage as a prediction.

ramp-chuck.jpg

129002682051841765.jpg

words words words

Seems like the same stuff he keeps saying before each fight.
Maybe after he gets steamrolled by Glover he will actually start doing what he says of just hang up the 4ozers for good.

Yeah- seems like the "hard work" has been over for Rampage for a few years now. He's been in check-cashing mode ever since.

''Hard Work Is Over, It's Time To Get In The Octagon And One-Two Punch Repeatedly".

... game diversity has never been his strong suit. I foresee a loss.
To be perfectly honest, Glover might be an incredibly dangerous fighter, but his standup is almost exclusively an overhand right.

Don't misunderstand, I think he's got this, but your criticism of Rampage applies perfectly to Texeira as well.

The Rock em Sock em robot is ready.....again

I hope it's not another snoozefest Jackson fight, man he's going on 4-5 years of awful fights

At first I though "why is he ending his training camp so early?", then I realized "hey, UFC on FOX is next week". God I love MMA so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back