Rampage ''Hard Work Is Over, It's Time For War''

Yung Dilla

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
BA0IVGNCIAAfVJb.jpg

War rampage :icon_evil

I have a feeling that were going to see the same thing that happened to Shogun last month, happen to Rampage. He's simply going to get beat by the younger(not much younger but he hasn't been through the wars Rampage has been through) and more athletic fighter. It might not happen the same exact way, but it's going to happen.

imagine rampage in boxing.

He'd get fudged up if he ever made it to the elites, then again he'd get messed up by people in the smaller leagues too. Rampages' "boxing" is not all that guys.

Yeah! War Rampage! I hope Rampage ends his UFC career in style.

It's pretty clear to me that Rampage doesn't have much fight left in him. I'm going to watching this hoping for one last slam KO.

Hopefully he see him howl after knocking tex out... Kinda like titos gravedigger after the bader fight

It's pretty clear to me that Rampage doesn't have much fight left in him. I'm going to watching this hoping for one last slam KO.

I used to hope for one more LHK KO from Cro Cop... never happened & Rampage sure as hell ain't gonna slam KO Glover.

I used to hope for one more LHK KO from Cro Cop... never happened & Rampage sure as hell ain't gonna slam KO Glover.

That about sums it up. The Rampage everyone loved is still in Japan. He's been a shell of the fighter he was there his whole UFC career.

Its quite sad but he's made some poor camp choices and I think its caught up to him in spades.

I was a huge Rampage fan at one point and I hope he goes out on a win but he just isnt the same fighter he was in Pride.

Rampage will KO Glover

That about sums it up. The Rampage everyone loved is still in Japan. He's been a shell of the fighter he was there his whole UFC career.

Its quite sad but he's made some poor camp choices and I think its caught up to him in spades.

I was a huge Rampage fan at one point and I hope he goes out on a win but he just isnt the same fighter he was in Pride.

I agree 100%.

It's nice to have memories of our heroes & favorite atheletes but sometimes reality & age are just a bitch.

Rampage slamming people all over the Pride rings was awesome just as well as Cro Cop handing out brain damage with his foot was but unfortunately it's a thing of the past.

Thanks GOD for memories... and the internet!!

I see Rampage finishing dinner at the Tai place next to his gym.

Back