Rampage ''Hard Work Is Over, It's Time For War''

He'd get fudged up if he ever made it to the elites, then again he'd get messed up by people in the smaller leagues too. Rampages' "boxing" is not all that guys.

Agreed slow wide looping hard punches don't get u far in the sweet science

Never been a fan or Rampage, but I always respected his talent and toughness. Nowadays that's even tough to do with all his whining and complaining about fighters using gameplans against him. I hope Glover sends him packing, but it'll be a tough fight.

''Hard Work Is Over, It's Time To Get In The Octagon And One-Two Punch Repeatedly".

... game diversity has never been his strong suit. I foresee a loss.

War Rampage. I think he can KO Glover, most people writing Rampage off but he's still got my support.

That about sums it up. The Rampage everyone loved is still in Japan. He's been a shell of the fighter he was there his whole UFC career.

Its quite sad but he's made some poor camp choices and I think its caught up to him in spades.

I was a huge Rampage fan at one point and I hope he goes out on a win but he just isnt the same fighter he was in Pride.

Well u can't fight 180 lbs Asians forever

Rampage by highlight reel KO retiring with a dominating win and derailing the overrated hype train Glover Texeira

alrite im sold

last run on pride fighters

all aboard the rampage warwagon

this guys driving

I like Rampage. But hard work? When has he ever worked hard.

Rampage ain't doing shit but showing up to get paid. His pre-fight hype is played out. I wish hed retire and make room for new talent.

The closer the fights get, the more people want to believe.

When Shogun and Gustaffson was first announced.....everyone knew Gustaffson was going to win, that was very obvious....but the week leading up to the fight everyone thought this healthy Shogun character was going to show up.....

When BJ Penn and Rory was first announced....everyone knew Rory was going to destroy him.....but then the week leading up to the fight people get caught up in the nostalgia of BJ's career.....

The same thing is happening here.....we all know that Glover is going to win.....but the fight is so close now that people are desperately wanting to believe.

And this will happen until the end of time.

Yeah! War Rampage! I hope Rampage ends his UFC career in style.

Not gonna happen. If he does that'd Suck. Plain an simple because he'd leave us beggin for more!

Hope he doesnt pull a Kimbo an run off to Boxing .. He knows if he cuts the BS he still could be a top 5 contender at LHW .. tell him to goto MW an bang on some lighter guys haha .. be some good matches but rampage love to EAT to much Haha:icon_chee

He knows if he cuts the BS he still could be a top 5 contender at LHW ..

Could be and could be, but he isn't. Just like BJ could be a lot of things, he just doesn't have it in him anymore. Sure we all wanted to believe that BJ took it seriously and what not, but in the end all he did was hype up his last payday. This might be it for Rampage.

Could be and could be, but he isn't. Just like BJ could be a lot of things, he just doesn't have it in him anymore. Sure we all wanted to believe that BJ took it seriously and what not, but in the end all he did was hype up his last payday. This might be it for Rampage.

oh i agree .. thats why i said if he cut the BS lol

Always loved Page but i see him getting TKO! this fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back