Media Rampage calls Jon Jones the GOAT

Nah... That Page isn't the measuring stick for GOATs. Plus, he's just siding with Jones because he's black and cuz he whooped his ass. That way he can feel good about himself.

And wtf does GOAT have to do with current#1 P4P ???

Last fight we ever saw prime Rampage. He showed up in peak shape and fully prepared, but just wasn’t good enough. He didn’t have the footwork to close the distance and his knees got fucked up.

That's your way. Some people might say you are naive or even stupid. I don't care about PED's and am not sure the testing is 100% accurate/effective.
You fail a test you're out. Everyone must be masters of passing steroid tests except Jon. Everyone must be smarter than him so ...he's out.

Last fight we ever saw prime Rampage. He showed up in peak shape and fully prepared, but just wasn’t good enough. He didn’t have the footwork to close the distance and his knees got fucked up.

Rampage wasnt in his prime. He was in good shape but his skills deteriorated at that point. He barely got past Keith Jardine a few fights prior and prolly should have lost to Lyoto too

I agree with him about Jones, but disagree that he never lost a fight while in great shape. He looked in great shape vs Wanderlei the first two times. Wonder if he had injuries or something?
I think he's just basing it on how good he felt for the Jones fight.

Correct me if I’m wrong but is that not the law of the land? This is why criminals still get a trial to try and prove their innocence. You don’t look at someone and say guilty just because you see a pimple on their stomach.
It is the law of the land but you are still wrong.

neither fighter ever moved up or are HW , ungoatable.
they will always just be strong champions.

I dislike pico-man but when it comes to overall record and title defenses I’d be hard press to say he’s not GOAT. Too bad he had to fuck his reputation up.

Now when it comes to overall dominance in fights you can go with Khabib or even gsp but they just don’t match up with Jones record wise. Obvious this is IMO as “p4p” and “goat” are fantasy titles.

Rampage wasnt in his prime. He was in good shape but his skills deteriorated at that point. He barely got past Keith Jardine a few fights prior and prolly should have lost to Lyoto too
So what is prime Jackson exactly? The one in pride that got violently stopped numerous times? What Jones can’t beat that guy?

2002-2007 was Rampage at his best
And Jones would’ve mopped the floor with him just the same. He doesn’t have the tools to do anything against him. Forrest won a UD off him For the championship. I had rampage winning the fight but the judges didn’t.

Would be interested in a large poll of fighters on this.

Fans would probably be surprised how drastically different their drivel is compared to those at the highest level.

People are way too blinded by their irrational hatred.

Last edited:
Kind of hard to take Rampage seriously after the Fedor fight when he validates his opinion with being in the best shape of his career.

View attachment 810683

What does that mean? So he only ate Popeyes on Sundays and Tuesdays before the fight with Jones
yeah, perfect picture to pick out of his entire career

fucking muppet

yeah, perfect picture of to pick out of his entire career

fucking muppet

Yeah the most recent pic of him in action before he decided to tell us about that one time he fit into a size 36 and was equally dominated? <JonesDXSuckIt>

Yeah the most recent pic of him in action before he decided to tell us about that one time he fit into a size 36 and was equally dominated? <JonesDXSuckIt>
lmao

incredibly sad you can't tell the difference between his performance against Jones and Fedor and how drastically different he looked
lost both times, so must have been in the same shape

absolutely brain dead
try harder next time

lmao

incredibly sad you can't tell the difference between his performance against Jones and Fedor and how drastically different he looked
lost both times, so must have been in the same shape

absolutely brain dead
try harder next time

Yeah the point was I really don't care about his opinion based on what he thought the best "shape" of his career was. Maybe I should care so numbnuts like you don't get all bent out of shape.

Thanks for the reply tho, you can blow me next time you decide to reply to my comments

Yeah the point was I really don't care about his opinion based on what he thought the best "shape" of his career was. Maybe I should care so numbnuts like you don't get all bent out of shape.

Thanks for the reply tho, you can blow me next time you decide to reply to my comments
Aye, weird flex, but cheers for the likes.

Yeah, I destroyed your low IQ troll job pretty hard.
Don't worry, I'll make sure that you're wined and dined before you're fucked once again.

<{1-12}>

Aye, weird flex, but cheers for the likes.

Yeah, I destroyed your low IQ troll job pretty hard.
Don't worry, I'll make sure that you're wined and dined before you're fucked once again.

<{1-12}>
<[analyzed}> You liked my low IQ troll job tho, I know you did. Im just pissed at Rampage fk him. Everyone else here can be salty af why cant I <GrassoBless>

Back