Media Rampage calls Jon Jones the GOAT

Luckily for you Jon is/was the only one using in the UFC/MMA. You have so many more "clean" fighters to pick and chose from.

Innocent until proven guilty. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they get busted.

Why do i have a feeling we've seen all that jones has to offer...

Jon is a great fighter no doubt but his steroid abuse is why I don’t consider him “the guy”. It is a physical and mental advantage and I don’t think he would have made it this far without them.
he only twice right ? thats a fact
if u have proof he used all his career then prove it

does jones haters also believe that he was the only one using steroids vs clean and innocent monsters like rampage machida evans and alot of top names before usada? you cant prove it right ?

i also cant prove pride fighters like fedor is clean too

now prove to me . prove to all of us

he only twice right ? thats a fact
if u have proof he used all his career then prove it

does jones haters also believe that he was the only one using steroids vs clean and innocent monsters like rampage machida evans and alot of top names before usada? you cant prove it right ?

i also cant prove pride fighters like fedor is clean too

now prove to me . prove to all of us

I’m a Jones hater? Why because I said something you don’t like? I’m not going to say someone is on steroids if I do not know for a fact they’re on steroids. I know Jones was using steroids and it is a huge advantage.

innocent until proven guilty.

if Jon and Silva didnt do Roids they would have been higher. Jon has been caught like what 4 times already? Also Jones had narrow victories but that were later in his career. Anderson Silva would have been GOATest of GOAT if he didnt get caught cheating.

“The best shape of my career” in Rampage’s brain is a body fat percentage around 45% LMAO

Rampage is a dummy!

GTFOH Quinton... go talk about titties or something.

Kind of hard to take Rampage seriously after the Fedor fight when he validates his opinion with being in the best shape of his career.

View attachment 810683

What does that mean? So he only ate Popeyes on Sundays and Tuesdays before the fight with Jones
What does the Fedor fight have to do with the Jones fight ? ....Pretty weak

Welcome to sherdog .....when it’s only ok for white guys to juice

Oh, the old...

The guy that beat me is the best ever.

Shocking.

And im talking about you being a racist hypocrite just like the rest of Jones' haters.

<Durant35>

Typical. Real racism is a serious issue but when you throw it out just because you are mad and do not like a differing opinion it makes you look foolish. You are the problem with today’s society, there was no racism so stop crying and grow a pair.

My favorite thing about this is how Rampage himself has consistently stated he was at his best when they fought, but all his fans say he was past his prime. If you're a real Rampage fan then you'll notice that Rampage always let his hair grow out in his UFC fights when he was out of shape/injured, bald Rampage was peak Rampage and bald Rampage fought Jon.

Kind of hard to take Rampage seriously after the Fedor fight when he validates his opinion with being in the best shape of his career.

View attachment 810683

What does that mean? So he only ate Popeyes on Sundays and Tuesdays before the fight with Jones

Why are you showing a photo of him out of shape against Fedor? Rampage said both before and after the Jones fight he was in the best shape of his career. If you were actually around when that fight happened you'll remember he looked better than he had in a while.

This was one of the most hyped up fights in MMA history - what a let down.

I always appreciate Rampage's realness tho

Wow google rampage vs Jones and look at pics of how jacked/also small Rampage looked compared to Jones and compared to the Ranpage of today. Damn

people are crazy with this steroid abuse Story. Who cares? He took something illegal, got caught, was punished, it doesn't matter anymore. You have no idea what is going on behind the curtains. Just two possible scenarios: -Jones took roids one time in his career, got caught.
-Everyone is on roids and they know how not to get caught but eventually a guy has bad luck and get's caught.

Anything is possible. Just judge what you know, which is the performance in the octagon

Pretty sure Rampage was on trt back in the day when it was legal as well.

Back