*Rakic is gonna beat 37 years old Santos?*

Santos and Smith are mediocre middleweights that found success in an even more shallow division. Walker and Reyes are nothing special either in my opinion, and Glover lost to Bader and Corey Anderson. LHW hasn't evolved, these guys are awful compared to the tops of other divisions. Rakic, Ankalaev, Nemkov, Crute are well sized athletic prospects with title contention written all over them at least.

Santos is so under-rated it's pretty crazy. I'm not sure how this fight will play out, but it'd be really stupid to count Santos out. Could go either way, and that's with Santos coming off two losses in a row.

Santos is so under-rated it's pretty crazy. I'm not sure how this fight will play out, but it'd be really stupid to count Santos out. Could go either way, and that's with Santos coming off two losses in a row.

Santos is a dangerous guy, Rakic has been hurt before. Not counting Santos out, but he's still a guy that would get tooled by Mousasi whenever.

Santos is a dangerous guy, Rakic has been hurt before. Not counting Santos out, but he's still a guy that would get tooled by Mousasi whenever.

Mousasi tools a lot of people. Mousasi that fought Santos prob tools everyone Rakic fought including Rakic himself and half the LHW top 10 in the UFC.

it is funny. And you’ll see
Do you think saying stupid shit and acting confident makes it right? The dude who said he would burn his house down if Smith lost against Jones was confident to, funny how that worked out.

Eryk Anders wasn't koed before he ran into Santos.

Jan wasn't koed for eight years before he ran into Santos, and Jan is only finished twice in his entire career.

Rakic looks big and strong but he hasn't fought anyone like Santos. He fought Manuwa but Santos smashed him as well.

Santos is much more proven, dangerous with everything.

Santos is going to make wave in 2021.
He koed easily jimy manuwa ,he beat Volkan even though they robbed him,he dominated Anthony Smith in the wrestling when no one was expecting it ,if he beats santos he has a great record and deserves a tittle shot

Back