*Rakic is gonna beat 37 years old Santos?*

Santos isn't as good as it looks, beat a bunch of dudes who fall into the same catagory on his way to a title shot against JJ who played it safe, made it look close, because, lets face it, he's the GOAT (if you include roids) and he loves to troll sherdoggies.

Santos sucks, beat a bunch of 0's on his way to a title shot against JJ who played it safe, made it look close, because, lets face it, he's the GOAT (if you include roids) and he loves to troll sherdoggies.
lol he beat the current champion that's enough for me
and he is not sucks not elite but very good fighter

lol he beat the current champion that's enough for me
and he is not sucks not elite but very good fighter

He's super exciting "usually" and I look forward to this fight.

Beating Jan is pretty cool, but he's the champ because the best of the division ruled it for 10 years, which is INSANE, and then they left for HW because they just don't care.

I really truly think Santos's career is finished post Jones fight.. I'd be delighted if he gets a win, but that damage is career changing imo, can't see him winning a ranked fight ever again now personally.

Rakic striking defense worries me, like his rear-uppercut that nearly got him killed against Smith. Santos was still explosive as ever on his feet against Glover. I wouldn't be surprised if he aged similar to Romero, dude is a real freak athletically.

maybe but i see fear in rakic. i can see him getting ko'd again. maybe not santos but i dont things hes the next guy

He hits hard and has good striking with decent TDD. He just got outplayed by Glover who managed to survive some massive strikes and his knee ruined his title shot.

He has a good chance at leaving Rakic cold

He's super exciting "usually" and I look forward to this fight.

Beating Jan is pretty cool, but he's the champ because the best of the division ruled it for 10 years, which is INSANE, and then they left for HW because they just don't care.
What a nuthugger.
jon-jones-crying-over-titel-loss.gif

When have you seen fear in Rakic??

When was he knocked out???

i see it in him all the time even when hes hitting pads. the way he throws. i see fear. i see hesitation. i see a guy who will inevitably get ko'd. so far unimpressed. physically gifted. jan would ko him

I hope Santos pulls the upset. For all Rakic's upside, he shit the bed against Smith. Made that a terrible fight to watch.

By leg kicks, TDs and being faster, bigger and healthier?
I tend to agree -- Santos matches up well against a lot of the light heavyweights, but I view Rakic to be just a little better than Santos everywhere. It should be very good though and Santos has the type of power that can knockout just about anyone, so definitely not a given.

i see it in him all the time even when hes hitting pads. the way he throws. i see fear. i see hesitation. i see a guy who will inevitably get ko'd. so far unimpressed. physically gifted. jan would ko him
LOL, this is funny. A sherdogger has noticed a legit LHW contender has fear and hesitation, even when hitting pads. Dang.

Last edited:
I can clearly see the fear and hesitation in the gif below, this guy absolutely lacks self confidence and the killer instinct needed to be successful
<JagsKiddingMe>
4MLeSDe.gif

I’m not even a Rakic fan...lol, almost everyone who compete’s at an elite level, especially a striking based fighter eventually gets KTFO.

Back