Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

I think Shroud said it best, Siege is one of the most frustrating games that makes you want to tear your hair out, but you'll play it tomorrow.
That sounds like a perfect description. As a new player, I hate it. It just feels like everything I do is wrong. I will try to be extra cautious and enter as far as possible from the objective, opposite side of the building, one floor above, and someone running around the map like it's Call of Duty sprints up behind me and guns me down. After a few of those, I think, okay, let me try playing more aggressively. Then I get killed by someone totally motionless who is corner peeking the exact two pixels I walked across. I try using my drone more to scope things out, and now my whole team gets wiped out before I even get in the building. Feels bad being bad.

<mma1>

That sounds like a perfect description. As a new player, I hate it. It just feels like everything I do is wrong. I will try to be extra cautious and enter as far as possible from the objective, opposite side of the building, one floor above, and someone running around the map like it's Call of Duty sprints up behind me and guns me down. After a few of those, I think, okay, let me try playing more aggressively. Then I get killed by someone totally motionless who is corner peeking the exact two pixels I walked across. I try using my drone more to scope things out, and now my whole team gets wiped out before I even get in the building. Feels bad being bad.

<mma1>

lol pretty much my exact experience when I started. I had one friend who was getting pissed when he was new. He was like fuck this I'm just going to be aggressive. I was like man chill it's defense your new just defend a base and wait. He was like nope, picked an operator with a shotgun and literally ran around and killed three people like nothing.

<mma1>

If you keep getting flanked, run operators like Nomad or Gridlock to protect your flanks. Or there's Lion/Dokkababe/Jackal can be used to hunt roamers down.
Try and pick operators that work with your team.
If you're on attack and see your teammates pick Ash/Iana/Blitz/Lion, etc, they're going to hit site hard and fast. But if you see Thermite, Thatcher, Ying, Capito, they're going to open walls, deal with utility, etc.

Fabian is back and is getting that Saudi money as the head coach for Talon. Pengu signed as a content creator.

I see that with the latest update, you can now see the arc for your thrown equipment and where it will land. As a new player, I love this.

I see that with the latest update, you can now see the arc for your thrown equipment and where it will land. As a new player, I love this.

I tried it, but the line is too thick for me. I can see how it would help tremendously for a new person with C4. The trajectory isn't what you think it would be.

Have you been getting the Twitch eSport pack drops?
If you're not, here's a link to the schedule. You watch for 6 hours, and you get 2 eSports packs, one after 3 hours and one after 6. It could be skins or battle pass points. During the Invitationals, and some announcement events, they'll give a skin or charm for watching it.
There's also renown boosters from Twitch. I don't think there's one atm, but every couple of months they have one.

They also do community skins on Twitch every couple of months. It's worth it to watch for, there's been some bangers
these-twitch-prime-skins-are-easily-one-of-the-best-skins-v0-dzqrq9dgenkb1.png
maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
God-damn, the Brazil league has had some killer games this stage.

Damn, Fabian and Pengu taught an APAC team the basics, and they qualified for the major.

I played my first ever ranked match yesterday. As I was deactivating the defuser, a teammate killed me when the entire enemy team was dead just so he could get the win.

<mma3>

I played my first ever ranked match yesterday. As I was deactivating the defuser, a teammate killed me when the entire enemy team was dead just so he could get the win.

<mma3>

Lol, you're going to get that kind of stuff in any game. It happens in Counter Strike as well.
I've lost a round because we tk'd each other like that. The last person got the reverse friendly fire, and died.
It's going to happen. If it bothers you, don't forgive the friendly fire.

Are you on PC?

Lol, you're going to get that kind of stuff in any game. It happens in Counter Strike as well.
I've lost a round because we tk'd each other like that. The last person got the reverse friendly fire, and died.
It's going to happen. If it bothers you, don't forgive the friendly fire.

Are you on PC?
I'm playing on Xbox. And my nephew killed that guy when the next round started, lol. I just don't understand why reverse friendly fire isn't on by default in games like this.

I'm playing on Xbox. And my nephew killed that guy when the next round started, lol. I just don't understand why reverse friendly fire isn't on by default in games like this.

Because it isn't always on purpose. I've shot a teammate 3 walls away swinging on someone. Or a dumb ass gets baited into your claymore by a Clash.
There used to be team damage during prep phase. You'd go to shoot a drone, or make a rotate, and bam, TK.
Congrats on hitting level 50 btw.

Because it isn't always on purpose. I've shot a teammate 3 walls away swinging on someone. Or a dumb ass gets baited into your claymore by a Clash.
There used to be team damage during prep phase. You'd go to shoot a drone, or make a rotate, and bam, TK.
Congrats on hitting level 50 btw.
Did they change how the MVP is determined? It seems like it always used to be the top scorer on the winning team, but now it can be anyone.

Did they change how the MVP is determined? It seems like it always used to be the top scorer on the winning team, but now it can be anyone.

It’s a bug, don’t expect it to be fixed anytime soon, it’s not game breaking. I haven’t played in awhile tbh, the cheater problem has been out of control on PC, so I’m stepping away for awhile.
There was a massive ban wave a couple days ago, so I might start back up.

Last edited:
Back