Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

I have a couple of problems with the way they handled it.
They've known it was a problem, and have had it running in the background for a couple of seasons now. They said in the season reveal panel that they could have banned people, but didn't. They lost a lot of players because people were frustrated that they didn't do anything. Go look at any social media post, the comments are full of people complaining about it.
Siege is going to be 8 years old soon. With a game like Siege having a massive learning curve, they're not attracting new players. There isn't really any incentive for players to come back, even if they fix the mouse/keyboard issue. People have moved on to other games.

My other issue is that they're telling the offenders that they're adding the penalty. Do it silently in the background.

They're going to rework Frost.... Why? Who asked for it? She's one of the easiest ops to counter. Just shoot.
Hopefully the crowd booing changed their mind.
There are a lot more ops that are annoying to play against, like Aruni. There are 20 seconds left on the clock, you have the defuser in hand. You took claymores and your drone is halfways across the map on flank watch. You have nothing to deactivate her gadget. What do you do? Run through the gate and die. No other operator has a gadget that can affect a round like that.

Last edited:
Let's GO!
excited-hockey.gif

giphy.gif

I'm amazed Ubi hasn't filed a lawsuit against XIM yet. They've sued cheat makers in the past.

Would be a legal grey area? Entities needing to sue would be Sony and Microsoft.

Would be a legal grey area? Entities needing to sue would be Sony and Microsoft.

When Bungie and Ubi went after that one cheat maker, they went after them for copyright and trademark infringement.

speaking of cheats, after that Tarkov video came out, I looked at a couple of websites that offer Siege cheats. What I found odd was a couple of sites stated that you needed to have an Intel cpu for the cheats to work.
I wonder what process they interrupt on Intel CPU’s that AMD doesn’t have.

When Bungie and Ubi went after that one cheat maker, they went after them for copyright and trademark infringement.

speaking of cheats, after that Tarkov video came out, I looked at a couple of websites that offer Siege cheats. What I found odd was a couple of sites stated that you needed to have an Intel cpu for the cheats to work.
I wonder what process they interrupt on Intel CPU’s that AMD doesn’t have.

With prior cheats that would involve the cheat developer breaching their intellectual property(game code). This is a cheat developer breaching the console manufacturers operating system to spoof hardware connection.

Dont get me started on BSG, lol. I lost all hope on them as a game developer last year. Theyre basically using Escape from Tarkov as a live service game to fund their other game development projects and to train new staff for transition to other game projects.

in other news, s Siege streamer, Jynxi, now has Twitch's largest sub count.

Yesterday when i was looking into popular games on XBox and Playstation. Was shocked with how popular RS6 is on console.

Yesterday when i was looking into popular games on XBox and Playstation. Was shocked with how popular RS6 is on console.

It's included with both of their game passes, so I'm sure that helps a ton.
Right now on Steam Charts, the game is #12, and that doesn't count the people that launch the game through Ubi's own launcher.

Over the past two seasons, they keep adding things for newcomers to help them get into the game. The game is 8 years old at this point, so they must be seeing an influx of new players, or they wouldn't be dedicating that much time/money into those things.
I haven't played much this season. The current meta is run and gun, and it doesn't feel tactical anymore. Next season, there's a huge shotgun buff coming to trap operators, so that should help deal with the run and gun meta.

Ram is insaneeeee

I've only played around in the shooting range so far, but god-damn. Go try Ela's shotgun with hip fire at 10m.

Have you faced many cheaters yet?
When watching a twitch stream yesterday, they were facing spin botters, blatant cheaters, and there was even the old AOE knife cheat.

I've only played around in the shooting range so far, but god-damn. Go try Ela's shotgun with hip fire at 10m.

Have you faced many cheaters yet?
When watching a twitch stream yesterday, they were facing spin botters, blatant cheaters, and there was even the old AOE knife cheat.
Nah haven’t experienced any cheaters that I know of. I play on East Asia, lots more wall hackers rather than blatant haha. Yeah shotguns are pretty nuts. I ran around with Lesions shotty the other day in death match and fragged out 1 shorting people left and right

WTF, why wouldn't they ask Milosh to host? He's arguably the best talent that Siege has.

Nah haven’t experienced any cheaters that I know of. I play on East Asia, lots more wall hackers rather than blatant haha. Yeah shotguns are pretty nuts. I ran around with Lesions shotty the other day in death match and fragged out 1 shorting people left and right

Did you see Beaulo stepped in for Merc on Wildcard yesterday?

Back