• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

How is Siege these days? I haven't played since 2018. Went through a divorce and was working mid shift for 6 months. I'd stay up from 9pm-6am playing several days per week. Had a lot of fun but it looks like the game has changed a lot since then.

It has changed quite a bit. For the better. To me the game is better than ever right now.

How is Siege these days? I haven't played since 2018. Went through a divorce and was working mid shift for 6 months. I'd stay up from 9pm-6am playing several days per week. Had a lot of fun but it looks like the game has changed a lot since then.

A lot of things have changed like reinforcements on defense are in a pool now, defenders don't reinforce everything and turtle on site anymore, there's 60 operators with tons of different utility, and there's a ping system.

Apparently Thorn's Uzi is going to be chambered in .50GI

This is .50GI
50-1.jpg

Last edited:
Siege is getting a team death match mode

I had an epic moment of 1v3 on this game that was a fluke of flukes, I picked the shied class and dropped it as they charged the room and took all of them out.

without witnesses I’d doubt it, too, great game, I just couldn’t get into it. We had one good teammate and everyone else was a no room for doubt dreamer type. I personally cared more for live poker with strangers at the time.

Siege is getting a team death match mode

serious? oh shiiiiit. Can finally do something else besides sweating it out. Love this, especially when I'm tired but want to continue to play without being frustrated

Last edited:
I had an epic moment of 1v3 on this game that was a fluke of flukes, I picked the shied class and dropped it as they charged the room and took all of them out.

without witnesses I’d doubt it, too, great game, I just couldn’t get into it. We had one good teammate and everyone else was a no room for doubt dreamer type. I personally cared more for live poker with strangers at the time.
Personally hated the game for the first 200 hours, now it became a full blown addiction >.<

serious? oh shiiiiit. Can finally do something else besides sweating it out. Love this, especially when I'm tired but want to continue to play without being frustrated

It's live on the test servers.

A pro league player, NVK, who was one of the top Siege players left for Valorant. While away from Siege he talked mad shit about the game every chance he got.
Well he failed pretty bad at Valorant and a R6 challenger league team gave him a second chance for some reason.
Well, he should have stayed away. He didn’t get more than 4 kills on the first 3 maps and went 0-22 on the last 2 maps.
Get fucked son.

Get fucked son.

Its history just repeating itself. When a new game IP comes out with heavy developer support in its esport scene only the feeble transition over from other games. Qualities that led them to have limited success come ten fold in the new game. Where theyre bounced out of the scene within a year.

Back