• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

Cloud9 org pulling their typical organizational support, lol.

I like the Twitch changes for the most part. The laser at least. Not sure how I feel about the jumping

I like both. Will make twitch better to use. It always seemed to easy to destroy a twitch drone. Then again a lot of people didn't use it right.

I like the Twitch changes for the most part. The laser at least. Not sure how I feel about the jumping
Her drone not being able to jump was stupid especially after Flores came out and his drones can jump.

Her drone not being able to jump was stupid especially after Flores came out and his drones can jump.
See, my brain still functions in this game on a like year 1 level so back then, it completely made sense.

I'm really liking the desk combo of Jess, MonteCristo, and Skys. Still disappointed there's no Zironic though.

Did SSG ever have a CSGO team? I don't recall ever seeing a team but I've only been watching CSGO a couple of years.

Canadian is the Magisk of R6.
And he gave us this great clip. Geometrics had been talking mad shit to Canadian for months and got put in his place.

Canadian came out of retirement and joined Dark Zero! Looks like I'm switching teams.
lets-go-ready.gif

Thinkingnade got released by SSG and just retired.

Bear with me I’m awful at writing

Today I would like to announce the end of my time as a pro r6 player. I've been let go by SSG and have no desire to play for another team as of right now. At first, it sucked, but I believe everything happens for a reason, so this might be for the best as I've been playing poorly for a few months now making it hard to play the game and compete. But at the end of the day, I'm happy I got to live my childhood dream of being a professional player, and having the chance to live in a team house with people I consider friends. I'm also glad for the opportunities I had to travel and grow, including winning the biggest tournament of the year SI2020 during my time as a player, something most players won't ever accomplish in their careers. Streaming a bit is something I’ve thought about, not sure how that will go. Huge shout-out to all the teams and people I played with, from the trenches of my underage days on SF, Imp, Ce, Pine, eXe, Benched, and HAT to my pro days on MW, Fe, bS, and SSG. I want to give a more personal shout-out to Brian, Gurmy, and FoxA. Playing with these guys helped me in some way to go pro in the first place. I want to give SSG a huge thank you for being an amazing org that has supported me from day one when they entered the siege scene. Shout-out to Rampy, Bosco, Fultz, Canadian, Luke, Sov, and Lycan for the incredible run, the time we spent together, and the memories we made. Living with you guys has been some of the most fun I have ever had. I also want to thank Hotancold, we teamed for a short period, but you were always down to hang out, and It felt like you put in extra effort into being a friend, I appreciated that. As for what I'll be doing next, I'm moving onto my next dream of doing real estate, something I have been wanting to do for some time now.
https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srqaoq

Both guys were on the same team at the beginning of the year.
IMG-1345.jpg

Last edited:
I really like Rainbow Six Siege. I recently bought it for myself. The only thing I didn't like was that the game itself is quite long and everything depends on the team. I don't have my own team, so it frustrates me.
Are you on PC?

I really like Rainbow Six Siege. I recently bought it for myself. The only thing I didn't like was that the game itself is quite long and everything depends on the team. I don't have my own team, so it frustrates me.

I just hate how serious everyone takes it. I'm good on PC but on Playstation I'm ass with the controller. Some guy literally took the time to message me to go play another game.

I just hate how serious everyone takes it. I'm good on PC but on Playstation I'm ass with the controller. Some guy literally took the time to message me to go play another game.

When it comes to consoles Ubi can only ban the R6 account. They can't ban the PS account, Xbox account, or do a hardware ban. So if someone gets banned for toxicity, they can just buy a new account and continue being toxic.

NVK came outta retirement and joined XSET! I'm crossing my fingers hoping Pengu comes back.

There's a new Thunderbird skin in which the profits go towards Indspire, a First Nations education charity.
R6S_Y6S3_SixthGuardian_FullBody.png

Astralis acquires Disrupt Gaming, enters Rainbow Six Siege esports
It's also the team's first expansion into the US.

The Danish esports organisation Astralis has announced that it will be entering competitive Rainbow Six: Siege, after acquiring Disrupt Gaming and all of its assets. This move marks Astralis' first move into North American esports as well, as this Astralis Rainbow Six team will be competing in the North American League, with its facility based in Las Vegas, and will be part of a new division of the organisation known as Astralis US Inc.

"Expanding our team activities and organization into North America and entering Ubisoft's Rainbow Six NA League is big news for us," said Jakob Lund Kristensen, founder and CRO at Astralis. "We intend to bring something new and exciting to all the fans of Rainbow Six while also giving the vast number of existing Astralis fans all over the world a new team in a game and a league that provides entertainment and competition on a very high level.

"The Astralis fans can expect a lot of great action and content across the digital platforms," said Mark Flood, now Director of US Operations, Astralis US Inc. "Newcomers and veterans of Rainbow Six alike will enjoy our educational content, and esports fans will be delivered an almost never-ending flow of player-centric content. In a competitive sense, on a limited budget, we've been able to hold our own."

Dark Zero with a double hot drop in freezer and a double hot drop on ebox at the same time on Oregon in overtime on match point!

Last edited:
Back