Rafael Natal vs Robert Whittaker at UFC 197

Hell yeah.

Whittaker is a beast and Sapo is a dirty fighter. Reaper 1st round KO

Hopefully whittaker brutally murders natal like he's supposed to and we never have to see him fight again.

rip rafael natal
DifficultDependableIberianemeraldlizard.gif
Colton-Smithvs.-Robert-Whittaker-3.gif
You forgot the Tavares KO

It's a fight night card with Hunt/Mir and Lombard/Magny already?

Also who else should Whittaker face?

Champ Luke vs Weidman
1. Weidman vs Luke-
2. Yoel- getting suspended
3. Jacare vs Vitor
4. Vitor vs Jacare
5. Machida vs Hendo
Mousasi vs Leites
Brunson vs Carneiro

Natal is top 15 and is on a 4 fight win streak.

Only Dollaway and McRory aren't matched up.
Well I was gonna say they should have gave him Machida instead of booking the Hendo rematch but I guess there's no need to do that to Machida, but there's no need to do that to Hendo either and Machida did say something about a title. But yeh I didn't realise every other guy in top 15 is booked. I woulda went with Brunson. And I didn't know the fight night limit for good fights is 2. Cmon you can't have an aussie card without him. It looked so obvious he was gonna be on it and I don't think those 2 fights are enough

Last edited:
natal is way better than people give him credit for. He could beat Robert if he grinds him. This is going to be an ugly fight. Why the hell would joe silva put a HL reel calibur fighter like whittaker against a grinder like natal. Let this dude BANG against someone who wants to BANG.

WAR Whittaker. Little guy beating up bigger guys. Hester just went to LHW, too.

This fight doesn't make sense. Whittaker should be fighting someone in the top 10.

This fight doesn't make sense. Whittaker should be fighting someone in the top 10.

Too bad his fight against Bisping was cancelled.

I think he would have knocked the count out and entered the top 10

awesome. hope whitaker ko's natal.

This is Whittaker's chance to prove he deserves a 10-6 ranked opponent next.

Also got Whittaker here by KO.

Good fight for Whittaker, I don't think Natal makes it out of the first round

Hell yeah.

Whittaker is a beast and Sapo is a dirty fighter. Reaper 1st round KO

W7rRYwj.gif

Owner of fastest blatant foul in UFC history. Whittaker better wear a Rogan endorsed steel Muay Thai cup.

Really?

That's a weird fucking fight to make. I want to see Whitaker against someone around 6 or 7.

I don't think Natal can handle the heat that Robert will dish out.

The Reaper by TKO.

He was previously scheduled to fight Bisping. Is this not a significant step down from that matchup?

He was scheduled to fight Bisping two match ups ago.

I'd love to see him face a better fighter but no ones available. Beat Natal and maybe they match him with Moose or Brunson.

Back