Law Radicalized by Fox News - "Foxitus" and "Foxmania"

Foxitus is no laughing matter, if left untreated one can go full blown Foxtard.

BLM had non-violent protests all over the world. All you guys ever want to talk about is the violent ones because it lets you dismiss the entire issue.

It would make me physically ill but I've built up a tolerance. Positive change will always come despite people resisting, and there will always be people resisting.

Read my post I address this in saying that if the violent protesters had been shut down everyone could have had peaceful protests.

What positive change comes from any of this? I am doing the opposite of dismissing the issue. I am calling out what is wrong on both sides and having discussions here to both challenge peoples beliefs and my own.

Fox, CNN and MSNBC should all be branded political entertainment.

Every broadcast should be preceded with a disclaimer informing the viewer that it absolutely shouldn't be taken seriously.

I definitely agree on this. The news needs to be held accountable for sensationalist bullshit.

Stephen Crowder of all people is able to provide more sources for his entertainment comedy than any mainstream news networks just to stop himself from being banned. he will also come back and admit if he is fact checked wrong. Mainstream news releases a little article on an obscure web page 6 pages into the headline news.

Because rioting and looting became a common occurrence in day to day lives of people. The news was nothing but hate for Police,the elected official at the time and how people should get out in the street and have their voices heard. Violence during all this was excused as required to get the message out there by both major news networks and the opposing party at the time.

Supposed systemic racist vs an apparent fraudulent election. It's whatever issue is important to that person at the time.

If you can't see how normalizing that behaviour might lead to someone thinking they had to do that to get their own opposing view heard then that's on you.

I don't agree with it either way, but I am annoyed at the media for calling out one side and not the other.

The fact that most black people feel targeted by pigs is not a temporary issue. It's been going on for decades and only now getting more attention with the prevalence of video evidence that proves they've been right. That's not comparable to a bunch of inbred magtards crying about an election loss because they've been fed lies by Fox.

Fox is a danger to the mental well being of the citizens and a danger to democracy
Any of the big 24 hour "news" stations are a complete detriment to information and journalism, and should be purged from the bowels of the earth. It's an archaic design built in the 80s when people had no other option, and now it's an agenda fueled cesspool of echoes.

The problem, is that now the "casuals" replace that with what they see on Facebook.

A more honest title for this thread would be "radicalized by the truth".
Fox News is fairly middle of the road politically and a WHOLE LOT closer to the truth than CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc, etc.

Read my post I address this in saying that if the violent protesters had been shut down everyone could have had peaceful protests.

What positive change comes from any of this? I am doing the opposite of dismissing the issue. I am calling out what is wrong on both sides and having discussions here to both challenge peoples beliefs and my own.

They DID have peaceful protests, all over the world.

When they said mostly peaceful protests they were right. That didn't mean there weren't some that were incredibly violent and a lot of people breaking the law, which happens in all protests of this magnitude.

A more honest title for this thread would be "radicalized by the truth".
Fox News is fairly middle of the road politically and a WHOLE LOT closer to the truth than CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc, etc.
It's not middle of the road, it's nothing more than a right wing propaganda factory and it is reflected in the fact that regular viewers of Fox New are less informed than people who don't watch the news at all This would not be true for a news channel that isn't a propaganda factory.

you obvious can’t read. I know it’s difficult for you. I said anti-government groups were there. You do understand that the oath keepers are an anti-government militia?

Unlike you, who kept trying to claim Jan 6 was Antifa and BLM, I am not doing that here.
I never claimed Jan 6th was antifa aNd BLM. I only said some were there, like the black BLM member that was right next to the shot lady.

BLM had non-violent protests all over the world. All you guys ever want to talk about is the violent ones because it lets you dismiss the entire issue.

It would make me physically ill but I've built up a tolerance. Positive change will always come despite people resisting, and there will always be people resisting.

BLM has some innocent people just protesting, but they’ve committed too many acts of domestic violence to be called anything other than a terrorist group.

They DID have peaceful protests, all over the world.

When they said mostly peaceful protests they were right. That didn't mean there weren't some that were incredibly violent and a lot of people breaking the law, which happens in all protests of this magnitude.

Did I ever say they didn't? read the message. I said if main stream media, left politicians and the now lets add the VP and President of the USA condemning the violence and calling out ANTIFA and violent BLM protesters

Excusing the violence as part of protests of this magnitude can also be applied to Jan 6. The difference being it was one and done, but has had more news times written about it than the violent parts of these protests you say were mostly peaceful.

Call it all out or none of it in my opinion.

The fact that most black people feel targeted by pigs is not a temporary issue. It's been going on for decades and only now getting more attention with the prevalence of video evidence that proves they've been right. That's not comparable to a bunch of inbred magtards crying about an election loss because they've been fed lies by Fox.

Then we can disagree.

The rioters and looters were getting free passes and released to be back on the street doing the same crap again that day. If they had put as much effort into the violent protesters previously as they have with the Jan 6 rioters then the BLM protesters could have had their peaceful protests.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...mostly-peaceful-caption-with-video-of-burning

You can not condemn Jan 6 as any worse than what we see above. I think they are both terrible and reporting like this by CNN and MSNBC etc led to this type of behaviour becoming commonplace.

As you said the media called it mostly peaceful. I am not saying all protesters are guilty of what happened, but you can't say it was just Antifa not BLM without also applying that to Jan 6. Not everyone committed crimes at the Capitol. The Capitol was already breached prior to Trump saying his "peacefully and patriotically protest' line and moving off.

I think Jan 6 is ridiculous as were the ongoing riots all throughout the US. If you think one is ok and not the other than I think you are a hypocrite.

I never said it was ok but I think a distinct difference between the two. I will always be for people protesting against the government where it is warranted. Burning businesses and attacking police is not the right way to go about things.

What happened on Jan 6th was a despicable event because the people protesting were doing so under false pretenses, a lie, spread by the President and his enablers. The protests and subsequent riots were at least based on a grievance that is legitimate. Granted, ANTIFA uses any opportunity to cause chaos. But the reason everyone was there in the first place was legitimate. That’s the big difference. If the election was stolen and the Biden administration was caught in the act then I would have had no issue with what happened on Jan 6th.

Did I ever say they didn't? read the message. I said if main stream media, left politicians and the now lets add the VP and President of the USA condemning the violence and calling out ANTIFA and violent BLM protesters

Excusing the violence as part of protests of this magnitude can also be applied to Jan 6. The difference being it was one and done, but has had more news times written about it than the violent parts of these protests you say were mostly peaceful.

Call it all out or none of it in my opinion.

But they did call it out. Trump still thinks the people on Jan 6 are Hero’s

BLM has some innocent people just protesting, but they’ve committed too many acts of domestic violence to be called anything other than a terrorist group.

I think you have it backwards.

I think it's an enormous movement fueled by anger and frustration which has in some cases has manifested in violence and destruction and I think it's a mistake to paint it all with the same brush. The primary message is peaceful protest. That shouldn't be dismissed by the minority of opportunists and vandals.

It isn't "some innocent people" peacefully protesting, it's the vast majority.

When the alternative is CNN, MSNBC, ABC and the rest of those weirdos that incited riots and race wars through video manipulation of Police shootings and even of a sitting President, Fox ain't so bad.

Several federal buildings were attacked during the BLM riots, police precincts were taken over, including one that they tried to burn with Police still in the building, b-b-b-b-but Jan 6!!! The capitol riot was a drop in the ocean to the shit that the Leftist media incited in 2020.

I never said it was ok but I think a distinct difference between the two. I will always be for people protesting against the government where it is warranted. Burning businesses and attacking police is not the right way to go about things.

What happened on Jan 6th was a despicable event because the people protesting were doing so under false pretenses, a lie, spread by the President and his enablers. The protests and subsequent riots were at least based on a grievance that is legitimate. Granted, ANTIFA uses any opportunity to cause chaos. But the reason everyone was there in the first place was legitimate. That’s the big difference. If the election was stolen and the Biden administration was caught in the act then I would have had no issue with what happened on Jan 6th.

There is just as much proof that the election was stolen as that police are actively going out to kill black people everyday. That is at this stage none at all.

Millions of interactions every year with a small minority now making it onto main streams news and social media to be repeated over and over again to brainwash people into thinking this is the case. You never see the hero cops anymore or the interactions that don't fit the narrative.

Millions of votes in the 2020 with a number of strange occurrences in one of the first elections with the majority of votes were from mail in ballots that had not been requested.

The statistics aren't shown to support either as far as I can see.

George Floyd was not racially motivated. It was a guy committing criminal offences, who was high on drugs. He was resisting being arrested by a poorly trained police officer using Minneapolis's crappy restraint technique who should have placed him in the recovery position when he went unconscious. That's all there is to it. It's not a racial hate crime and we don't get a free pass and to be a martyr because of the colour of our skin.

I think there is similarities with the two. You see your side only and that's fine. I think the message black lives matter is great, but it's being pushed with the wrong people as the perpetrators. The violence against other people in the communities is what needs to be called out instead not make police the villains.

Last edited:
One sign of Foxitus is defending a 40+ year old man paying a 17 year old girl for sex.

How is "I believed something" a defense? Timothy McVeigh believed some shit too but he's still responsible for blowing up all those people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back